Ergo Baby Carrier Black with Camel Lining Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 397 in Baby Gear - Carriers

ERGObaby Original CarrierThere is no better feeling than holding your baby close!Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone

June 10, 2017

Ergo is my favorite and go to carrier. Used one with my daughter until she was three and have purchased another with an infant insert to use with the second! The fit is great on me and there is never any back or shoulder pain. Love that they have a wide variety of options; there's definitely something for everyone!

May 17, 2017

I absolutely love this baby carrier. After trying on several different brands, this was the easiest and the most comfortable. It is definitely one of my favorite baby related items and makes life so much easier.

March 21, 2017

As I was having back and shoulder pain from using Baby Bjorn carrier, I decided to invest money in a more expensive carrier, organic Ergo carrier and I'm so happy that I did. It was very comfortable for me and husband. And baby loves taking a nap in it. Eventually I sold the Bjorn carrier and bought the 360 version of Ergo carrier. It's totally worth every penny!

January 31, 2017

My friend gave me hers after she used it for her kids. Great carrier. I used it for my daughter for about 4 months going outside for walks in the fresh air. She would be so snug in the carrier and fall asleep . I would buy one if i didn't get a used one. I highly recommend it!

January 01, 2017

I was torn over what kind of carrier to get when I had my son. After reading many reviews, I decided to try out the ergo baby. I fell in love! This is the most comfortable and easy carrier I've ever tried on. It even fit my plus size body frame nicely! I loved the pockets on the front too. You won't be disappointed in this carrier!

December 21, 2016

I was lucky that my sister had purchased this and then handed it down to me after she was done. She even bought the "newborn" insert (to protect their little heads a bit more) It is a really great carrier!!! You can wear front and back, easy to adjust, and my daughter was pretty snug. Very handy when shopping!!!

May 20, 2016

We decided to invest (definitely an investment because quality carriers are not cheap) and did a lot of research. For the price, quality and longevity the Ergo became our top choice. It is durable and can be with a child from birth (with an extra insert) all the way up to toddler years. It wears like a comfortable backpack and once we figured out a system was very easy to put our baby in and take her out. It is great for traveling because it eliminates the need for a bulky stroller and can fit in a large purse or diaper bag. We love our ergo and can both wear comfortable as it is easily adjustable and in gender neutral colors.

March 11, 2016

I love my ergo! You can use it right from birth with the infant insert. They are a little pricey but worth it in my opinion. It is nice how you can use it in the front or on your back.

March 11, 2016

Love the ergo! Bought it early and had the infant insert. Was super helpful because my child did not want to be put down. Infant insert cushion was also helpful when she got a little bigger to sit up higher. Now at one and a half she still loves it and falls asleep in it. Back support is great and I will definitely use it for future children. Does not disappoint!

February 12, 2016

I Purchased my Ergo secondhand from a Facebook group and I love it, my kids love it, my husband loves it. It is the only place my 17 month old will ALWAYS fall asleep. I carry my 3 years old and my 17 month old in it still.

What's Your Favorite?