Essence eyeliner pen waterproof Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 878 in Eye Liner

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Transfers like crazy

I had high hopes for this, since I love Essence's other eyeliners.
    I wanted a waterproof eyeliner to wear in summer, and this is not it.

The pen goes on smoothly, dries quickly and is a lovely solid black. I haven't experienced any stinging in my eyes that other waterproof liners have given me in the past. Plus, it's super inexpensive.

Maybe I got a bad one, but it is totally not waterproof. If my eyes are watery due to allergies, It wears off quickly, and I find that it transfers on my eyelid worse than the regular eyeliners. I get big grey smudges on my eyelid after a couple of hours.

June 17, 2017

My new Stila

I've been using STILA for the past 3 years, so when I ran out and was going back to sephora to restock, my friend convinced me to try the essence eyeliner for $3. Wasn't a hard sell considering the STILA is close to $30. Took the bait, and so happy I did. The pigment is great, and it lasts me the entire day. No flaking, and no smudge. Only downside is that it dries out fast. Usually need to buy a new one after 3months. But considering its the price of a muffin, not complaining. Highly recommend you try!

May 30, 2017

This is my favourite liner of all times. not only is the colour perfectly black but it lasts for hours without a need for touch ups. it is incredibly cheap

May 16, 2017

The product was very good. It's super cheap and works well. I find that if your new at eyeliner the pen works so well. The eyeliner comes out so black and it's so easy to apply

May 04, 2017

This water proof eyeliner pen is an absolute game changer! Its made my quest for winged eyeliner so so much easier! Its super black like I like and very easy to apply and you only need one coat. The price is amazing too! I am beyond impressed.

2.0/5

April 24, 2017

I have previously bought the non-waterproof regular liner and had a pleasant experience, so I decided to give it a try with the new waterproof version. I bought this waterproof liner a few months after I started using the regular liner, yet it dried out before the regular one did.

It most definitely did not formulate to out win the regular liner. I had caps on and made sure it was concealed when not in use, but within weeks its so dry I could barely get any product from this thing. I ended up having to dot-apply on my eyes then filling in with dark eyeshadows. Just horrible.

April 07, 2017

Inexpensive and lasts all day! Its waterproof too so it doesnt even smudge at all! It costs less than $3 and the pen doesnt even try out and lasts me a while.

January 16, 2017

I used to use the much more expensive Stila eyeliner until my sister introduced me to Essence. WOW! For about $3 I get the same results as a $30 eyeliner & it stays put until I wash it off! It is incredible. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a high end eyeliner for a fraction of the price.

October 21, 2016

AMAZING! love it more than the expensive stila pen!
    -claim of waterproof is true
    -its inexpensive, and tip is just right
    -pen does not dry up easily as long as you place lid on properly

September 12, 2016

This eyeliner cost about $3 but its worth $20. I love myself a good eyeliner pen but they always run out/dry up very quickly, and they ultimately smudge. Not this one. I'll go all day and my eyeliner will still be in place without that annoying upper lid transfer i get from most eyeliners.

Definitely buying again for a cheap and quick solution.