Essence eyeliner pen waterproof Reviews
#23 in Eye Liner

January 17, 2018

Perfect liquid eyeliner pen

I LOVE this eyeliner pen. Seriously, love it. I've repurchased it at least 6 times. It lasts all day without transferring, smudging or smearing. It is super pigmented and the pen tip is bendy and flexible. And its $4! It's everything I could ever want in an eyeliner pen.

I apply this alone my upper lash line, tightlining as well, and it has never failed me. The wing lasts all day, and the pigment doesn't fade.

It says waterproof, but water resistant would be more accurate. It will last through a wedding or a viewing of the Notebook but I wouldn't wear it to the beach. That being said, it comes off a lot easier than a true waterproof eyeliner. I don't have a problem removing with with ordinary micellar water.

It does dry out in about 3-4 months, which is a bit faster that a high end liner but it's also about a tenth the price, so I am definitely not complaining about that. At $4 a pop, you could buy a new one every two weeks and it's still cheaper than using high end liners.

January 12, 2018

I LOVE everything essence

This is my favorite brand to buy. not only does it work, but it also it is a good deal. Their prices are very reasonable and their product line is great. I LOVE this stuff, it lasts a good long time and it looks amazing

October 09, 2017

Cheap Alternative To High End Eyeliners

This eye liner is super affordable at about $4-$5 each. The coverage is awesome and it stays in place. I have tried on several occasions to smudge it and it is super smudge proof (once dry). The tube last forever too. Definitely an alternative to KVDs tattoo liner.

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Transfers like crazy

I had high hopes for this, since I love Essence's other eyeliners.
    I wanted a waterproof eyeliner to wear in summer, and this is not it.

The pen goes on smoothly, dries quickly and is a lovely solid black. I haven't experienced any stinging in my eyes that other waterproof liners have given me in the past. Plus, it's super inexpensive.

Maybe I got a bad one, but it is totally not waterproof. If my eyes are watery due to allergies, It wears off quickly, and I find that it transfers on my eyelid worse than the regular eyeliners. I get big grey smudges on my eyelid after a couple of hours.

June 17, 2017

My new Stila

I've been using STILA for the past 3 years, so when I ran out and was going back to sephora to restock, my friend convinced me to try the essence eyeliner for $3. Wasn't a hard sell considering the STILA is close to $30. Took the bait, and so happy I did. The pigment is great, and it lasts me the entire day. No flaking, and no smudge. Only downside is that it dries out fast. Usually need to buy a new one after 3months. But considering its the price of a muffin, not complaining. Highly recommend you try!

May 30, 2017

This is my favourite liner of all times. not only is the colour perfectly black but it lasts for hours without a need for touch ups. it is incredibly cheap

May 16, 2017

The product was very good. It's super cheap and works well. I find that if your new at eyeliner the pen works so well. The eyeliner comes out so black and it's so easy to apply

May 04, 2017

This water proof eyeliner pen is an absolute game changer! Its made my quest for winged eyeliner so so much easier! Its super black like I like and very easy to apply and you only need one coat. The price is amazing too! I am beyond impressed.

2.0/5

April 24, 2017

I have previously bought the non-waterproof regular liner and had a pleasant experience, so I decided to give it a try with the new waterproof version. I bought this waterproof liner a few months after I started using the regular liner, yet it dried out before the regular one did.

It most definitely did not formulate to out win the regular liner. I had caps on and made sure it was concealed when not in use, but within weeks its so dry I could barely get any product from this thing. I ended up having to dot-apply on my eyes then filling in with dark eyeshadows. Just horrible.

April 07, 2017

Inexpensive and lasts all day! Its waterproof too so it doesnt even smudge at all! It costs less than $3 and the pen doesnt even try out and lasts me a while.