essence Gel Eye Liner Pencil Reviews
#252 in Eye Liner

August 25, 2017

My go to black eyeliner

I love this black eyeliner. It goes on extremely smooth and stays put all day. It is waterproof but easy to remove with soft gentle soap and a cloth. I use it to line my upper lid as well as my water line. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and you just can't beat the price. I'll never use anything else!

January 31, 2017

This gel eyeliner pen is a great drugstore product. It's affordable, highly-pigmented and lasts all day. I use it to "tightline" my eyes, it's the only one with a low price tag that doesn't smudge. I would definitely buy this product again. They have a few colours to choose from but I hope they come out with more!

August 26, 2016

A perfect eyeliner. Lasting colour and smooth application. Good on sensitive skin and a colour that lasts all day. A very good price as well and a lasting product.

April 09, 2015

I got this colour in Urban Jungle and I love it!!!

April 07, 2015

This is my holy grail, I adore this eye liner. The twist up pencil no-hassle use and it's quick and easy to apply when you're on the run. Certain colours last all day, while others have decent wear but still good enough for everyday use (I find the blue and gray colours don't last as long)

March 29, 2015

I love this pencil for a quick eye line look, the only complaint I have is that the tip is not precise enough to make a thin line, especially near the inner corner of the eye. If you are looking for a precise thin line, skip this product and go for a liner that you have to sharpen so you can keep it sharp.

January 06, 2015

great smooth lines with an easy to handle pencil. i love to be able to twist rather than sharpen!