Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

June 12, 2017

Everyone whom knows me knows I love Essie, I own over 50 bottles of Essie's nail polishes. That said, I've also tried many different types of top coats and hands down, this is the best one.

I seriously always go back to this top coat. I even have a back up bottle of this top coat. It helps my nail polish dry super quick. (around 2- 3 minutes) It leaves a shiny finish and is never streaky and evens out imperfections. Which is what I love most about this top coat. I'm not the best at painting my nails and after applying this top coat, my painting job actually looks pretty nice.

Of course, this hardens the nail polish when it dries and helps my polish last longer. I could go 2 weeks and no chip on my nails.

I could not say anything bad about this top coat other than if you have the bottle for too long, it could start to get a little thick. I still use it anyways and it still works great!

April 04, 2017

I'm really loving this top coat. It drys fast. About 10 minutes and your nails are pretty much all dry. The shine on this top coat is amazing. Really shiny. Highly recommended!!

March 11, 2017

This top coat is awesome! It dries quickly and makes the polish last longer.
    I always have this in my collection, a definite must-have! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good top coat.

November 24, 2016

I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately it just didn't work as well as it should have. Perhaps I should use more higher quality nail polish underneath, but considering a top coat is supposed to be the final coat I didn't feel like that would be a problem - and it shouldn't be. I did like the shine it provided, and it does dry quickly, but my nails chipped the next day. The rest of my manicure is intact so that's not bad, but considering I don't do much with my hands except type there should be no reason why the tips of my nails are worn down just as quickly as they are when I don't wear a top coat. At this point I feel like it's a waste of money if all it does is makes things shiny and not provide any longevity, but I might change my tune if it works better on more higher quality nail polish (but it won't change it by that much). I'll change my review if I find that it does matter what I use underneath the top coat, but for now 3 stars is all I can give it for what it has done for me.

September 14, 2016

I am a nail polish nut. I admit it. But I am also SUPER impatient. So, I go through fast dry top coat quickly. Most brands get thick and unmanageable near the end of the bottle. But so far, this one hasn't. The price is good and you can find it almost anywhere. I highly recommend it. I only have one brand I prefer and it is pricey. So, I will likely always have a bottle of this handy. It is light compared to most top coats but still does the job. Dries fast and keeps your nails nice for days on end.

May 09, 2016

I'm a very impatient person when it comes to keeping my hands still - this quick dry top coat is perfect for my antsy behaviours. You don't need a lot, one thin coat works best for a nice shinny gloss that doesn't chip too easily! My nails are very thin and flimsy and this helps to make the polish last 4-5 days.

January 28, 2016

Mon meilleur ami pour la vie. je n aime pas passer trop de temps sur ma manucure et avec ce top coat le séchage est ultra rapide. je l ai toujours dans mon sac et c est un de mes indispensable.

May 01, 2015

Sadly, I've found that this dries up or gets sort of thick after not too long. Have tried it twice now (the first time I figured it was just old) and the same problem.

March 31, 2015

Amazing product! dries polish so quick

February 23, 2015

J'adore la brillance que cela fait sur mes ongles, en plus ça sèche si rapidement que je n'ai pas besoin de prévoir 2h pour me faire une beauté des ongles