Essie ''Jiggle hi jiggle low'' Winter 2014 edition Reviews
#719 in Nail Polish

June 10, 2017

I found this nail polish on sale at walmart and picked it up. Its beautiful. Only takes 2 coats to full cover your nails, lasts a decent amount of days, but takes a long time to fully dry, so its very easy to smudge it.

July 07, 2016

I dont want to recommend you bad products , i am a polish nail Addict i mean a big fan . The brand that i use the most is Essie and i was so impressed about winter collection

June 26, 2016

I love this colour. It goes with everything. In the light it can switch from looking silver to looking more gold. I use it all year round for pedicures and during holidays on my fingers.

December 02, 2014

Essie has always been one of my favorite nail polish brands, because I love their quality.
    It's really great for long use, with no chips.
    But I would like to take a minute to talk about ''Jiggle hi Jiggle low'' Winter 2014 collection!, The colors in my opinion are absolutely beautiful, and their names are ABSOLUTELY hilarious!.
    with an example of ; ''tuck it in my tux'' & ''jump in my jump suit''
    I found a collage of the colors to post as well, to give everyone an idea. I hope everyone finds them as gorgeous as I do!.
    Now remember, they're only here for a limited time so don't forget to get the color you love most!!