Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 13, 2016

The best foundation I've ever used! Matches perfectly and stays on all day! Doesn't feel heavy and oil free for acne prone skin. Love it! I mix in darker shades in the summer.

September 13, 2016

This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. The price tag may seem ludicrous, but it is so so worth it. A little goes a very long way and gives me immersive coverage that blends extremely well with my skin. I have active acne & some scarring and feel the most comfortable wearing this foundation daily. It also holds true to the claim for long lasting coverage, I've gone all day without it melting off from summer sweat. An amazing foundation for my oily skin. GOD SEND.

September 10, 2016

My face has little oily patches which is usually a disaster for my foundation becuase it tend to get patchy and wear off in those areas where oil forms. However this foundation changed all that because it does not move! It is true to it's name: "stay in place"!! It is super high coverage and blends really easily and well so a little goes a long way (and therefore great value for money!).
    Tip: blend with a damp beauty blender, it is game changing!

September 05, 2016

This foundation is hands down the best I have ever tried! It dries quickly, full coverage and will literally stay in place all day. I have combination skin and I rarely ever need to blot or add powder throughout the day. The price is a bit high, but I don't mind paying, knowing that this foundation will stay in place all day long. I have repurchased this foundation numerous times and will continue to do so. The only downfall is that I wish it had a pump. (apparently the mac pump fits, although I have not tried)

August 23, 2016

If you love a long lasting, full coverage foundation then look no further!! This foundation is amazing! I have combination/oily skin and this stuff last ALL day! It also has a well rounded shade selection. It's hard for me to find a product that matches my fair complexion but 1N1 works perfectly. This is a bit on the pricy side but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever.

August 12, 2016

I love, love, LOVE this stuff! It is the only foundation I have found that doesn't wind up making me look like a cakey clown at the end of the day. I'm a huge cheapskate and love discount brands, but this is one product I don't skimp out on because it's worth every penny.

August 03, 2016

My absolute fave, could not live without this foundation !!! Does what it says, I worked in a high heat laundromat for years and this stuff didn't budge or sink in, awesome product !!!!

July 25, 2016

This is my favourite product!! I have oily skin and was originally trying every single other foundation thinking it looked lovely on me when in reality when I would get home from work it would of gone patchy and horrible looking. This foundation has helped me gain confidence when I do my makeup myself and when I go out with friends and family.

This product will literally do what it says on the bottle... Last the whole entire wear.

July 08, 2016

One word...AMAZING This is my holy grail foundation. This makeup goes on smooth stays wet long enough to blend beautifully and dries to a beautiful matte finish but not flat. It literally looks like my skin but better. A single application is all I need to get almost full coverage. With primer, I've had it last all day into the evening with little touch up and I touch my face a lot! The shade range is better than many other companies, so you're sure to find your perfect shade. I totally suggest it's worth a try. I have combination skin.

July 01, 2016

This stuff is expensive but it lasts forever and it works. I'm a fan of the lazy girl routine and I find this stuff quick and easy to put on. It's great if you're not a fan of BB creams and foundations that can feel too heavy on your skin -- especially if you have crappy, uncooperative skin like I do. Gives pretty good coverage of discolouration but it won't cover, for example, psoriasis. That said, this stuff isn't meant to cover major issues; it works best with reasonably clear skin that needs some to be evened out.