Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 18, 2017

It is a good product for oily skin. it helps you from getting shiny very quickly. the only downside is that it feels super heavy on your face. it gets dry very quickly.

April 18, 2017

This is the foundation that I chose to use for my wedding day! I was very pleased with how effective it was. It smoothly covers all imperfections leaving a flawless complexion, but most importantly, it lasted throughout the entire day & night and my makeup looked great the whole time! Definitely recommend it.

April 18, 2017

This was one of my all time favorite foundations its double wear so it does high all your imperfections I swear even wrinkles it made me look like a model when i used to wear it, i got many compliments, i wish it was much cheaper then when I first bought it about two years ago.

April 14, 2017

I have oily T zone and this foundation controls the oil super well all day long. There is a wide range of colour selection, and the foundation lasts all day long. The only thing is that it does look like you have foundation so if you're going for the skin-like look it probably isn't the best option, but otherwise definitely my holy grail foundation at this time.

April 14, 2017

SUCH a beautiful foundation feels like you're wearing nothing at all but looks soo flawless i purchased the shade "Bone" and i honestly do not need concealer with this !the foundation alone with some highlight looks amazing

April 12, 2017

I do love this foundation as it works well with my oily skin. I was color matched to 2C1, but once I got it home it was too dark, so ended up with their lightest shade of 1C1 which is better. It goes on well and blends well. I find it last most of the day. However I do not find it $30 better than L'Oréal pro Matte, so I'd rather use that.

April 04, 2017

This is my holy grail foundation. Yes the price is pricey, around $50, but it's so worth it. I can sweat at work and I do not have to touch up. It's amazing. Only thing is it does not cover pores.

April 03, 2017

This foundation provides a super buildable coverage, with super high pigmented colour. This foundation is oil free and stays on all day. If you want a lighter coverage, just simply dampen your beauty blender or sponge and blend a smaller amount of product. Great for photos.

April 03, 2017

This product was recommended by a co-worker. It is true to its name as it stays in place ALL day. I did go for a consultation at the beauty counter and thought I found the right shade but I find it to light so I mix it with a darker less expensive foundation before I apply and it seems to still stay but with a better color. Great product.

April 03, 2017

AMAZING!! HUGE shade range so there is a perfect match for everyone.This makeup does stay in place, even on the hottest day in the summer it wont run. Great finish. It is expensive but it lasts a while because you dont need a ton for full coverage.