Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 12, 2017

If you want that flawless look this makeup will do it! While it is on the expensive side it is worth it even if only for those special occasions and not everyday

May 11, 2017

Le double wear en teinte 1N1. Il est fantastique, super couvrant, très très longue tenue (et pourtant j'ai une peau mixte à grasse). ⚠️ Je vous déconseille fortement de l'appliquer au doigt, au beauty blender ou autre, c'est un fond de teint assez difficile à travailler car couvrant, il faut de plus le travailler rapidement et bien l'étirer (je vous assure que meme en l'étirant il ne perd absolument pas de couvrance), je vous conseille donc de l'appliquer avec un pinceau assez gros mais pas trop dense, je l'applique personnellement avec le buffing brush de real techniques et quel rendu... ! C'est magnifique !

May 05, 2017

The best coverage a foundation can give without cakiness... it last ALL day long!!! I recommend to set it with a powder like I do with every foundations I have. This is the best foundation ever!!

May 01, 2017

I have been using double wear liquid foundation for about five years now and in between tried a few others but this is my favourite and everyday foundation. It stays on all day and doesn't change colours throughout the day.

April 27, 2017

I used to wear this makeup all the time. I loved the shade on my skin. Its been years since I tried it again. I grew up using this as a teenager . Id always use my moms Estee Lauder make up.
    Im going back to it as soon as I'm done my bottle of Clinici

April 23, 2017

This is my holy grail, ride or die, use it and abuse it foundation. It is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. If you have combination skin like it with a oily tzone this is the product for you! I havent switched in 3 years!!!

April 20, 2017

I bought this foundation on a recommendation from a store employee. I was looking for a foundation that would stay in place through sweat. I dance so I needed something that wouldn't budge during practices. This foundation does the trick! I can put in on in the morning and it is still flawless at the end of the day.

If you apply one even, thin coat, you will get medium coverage - enough to cover any redness or blemishes but not enough to look unnatural. The more product you put on the higher risk of a cakey appearance.

April 18, 2017

I feel kind of bad not giving this a better review, because it is a great product, but there are many things that I personally don't like about it. First off, the packaging. I end up usually wasting a LOT of product, because you have to tip the bottle, and it is hard to carefully pour out the right amount every time!! For the high price of this product, I think they could put a pump on this bottle. I also found that this foundation just could easily end up looking very heavy and cakey on my skin. It seems to showcase my pores. This doesn't bother me, but it also is very thick and heavy which some people don't like the feeling of. The shade I purchased (Ecru) seemed to be amazing when first applied, but throughout the day, it oxidized and turned me a bit more orange than I would have liked to be.

April 18, 2017

It is a good product for oily skin. it helps you from getting shiny very quickly. the only downside is that it feels super heavy on your face. it gets dry very quickly.

April 18, 2017

This is the foundation that I chose to use for my wedding day! I was very pleased with how effective it was. It smoothly covers all imperfections leaving a flawless complexion, but most importantly, it lasted throughout the entire day & night and my makeup looked great the whole time! Definitely recommend it.