Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 05, 2018

A amazing foundation

I have struggled through out my life trying to find foundations that didnt cake or flake on my oily combination skin. This foundation is the holy grail. Does not cake change color and its buildable. It feels light. It works great on oily skin. It lasts and i dont breakout. This is my daily foundation forever 😍😍🤩. The only down side is that it does not come with a makeup pump.

October 02, 2018

Best foundation ever!

The best foundation ever, it's like a second skin. Amazing coverage, light weight foundation. Highly recommend this product, you won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2018

Been using it for years

This is hands down my holy grail foundation. I have tried so many but keep coming back to this one. I still haven't found the perfect shade for me but that still doesn't matter. I have acne prone, textured skin and this applies beautifully and lasts on my skin like no other foundation. I am NC42 in MAC and use the shade Honey Bronze (I only wish the color was a little warmer).

September 23, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Coverage is good

I tried this foundation years ago but recently tried it again. I absolutely love it. It covers any imperfections well and doesnt look or feel cakey. Sometimes I have trouble with breakouts with new cosmetics but this caused no issues. I feel the coverage still looks good after I get off work too.

September 19, 2018

Estee Lauder foundation is for me!!!

I have been using estee lauder foundation for a few years now. But their double wear stay in place foundation has really been made for me. It covers up all imperfections in my skin. It makes my face look absolutely stunning. I feel so beautiful with it on. It is pricey but i think it is so worth it.

September 17, 2018

Best foundation ever!!

This is my holy grail foundation. It is full coverage long wearing and comes in a ton of undertones and shades. It is a higher end foundation but worth the price!!

July 24, 2018

Amazing!

I have tried so many foundations throughout the years but this is the best one I came across! It stays in place for a long time and you barely have to retouch it. Also it’s so smooth your face looks HD! I highly recommend this product! I have been using it for 2 years now and one bottle last a very very long time.

July 13, 2018

Full coverage foundation

This is one of my ride or die foundations: stay proof, full coverage, blendable, long lasting on the face, long lasting in the bottle, and the range of shades is just great.

There is a reason why this foundation has been around for along time, and that is because it is one of the best foundations. It is amazing what you can do with this foundation. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone that has oily/combination skin, or looking for something that is full coverage.

If you want to wear this, but have dry skin, you can mix this in with a face oil and it will still wear like a dream.

July 12, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Excellent coverage

I bought this product to wear on my wedding day. I figured i would try it out before the big day so I wore it on a night out and it was great. Excellent coverage and long lasting! Very confident it was last throughout my wedding day!

June 28, 2018

ELDW HG

I've been wearing this for a few years, tried things in between but always come back to this. I need something matte and long wearing that doesn't break me out or clog my pores. I have oily, large pores, acne prone skin btw & I can't use anything with SD alcohol aka alcohol denat. because of my sensitive skin.
    Tarte - Breaks me out
    MUFE mat velvet + - Caused overload of oil production
    Nars luminous - I was luminous alright
    Nars TM- greasy mess
    Laura Mercier TM - Greeeease lightening
    Too faced Peach - Looked dull and broke me out after a week of daily wear

... anyways you get the idea, nothing works for me. I continue the hunt for something less heavy duty that can control my oil or at least not leave me looking messy, until then I wear ELDW on the daily. Winter I am Sand, then in summer I am the shade Tawny or Rattan.

This is best applied with a brush or sponge - fingers work in a pinch but it doesn't blur/fill as well