Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 07, 2019

Holy grail foundation

This is my go to foundation. I use the shade Fresca and it applies flawlessly, lasts all day (with and without a primer), doesn’t get Cakey and is a very full coverage. I will never be without this foundation.

January 29, 2019

great foundation

Double wear foundation is perfect for me. It can be combine with a smoothing silicone primer and a really good moisturizer. So it apply smoothly and stays longer. I love it!

January 24, 2019

Top 5 Foundations

Wow ! Just started using Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup. Perfect for my oily/dry/acne combination skin! It is great buildable coverage and lasts me 8-10 hours without creasing or separating! Covers my blemishes very well & doesnt look cakey or disturb any dry areas on my skin. Definitely in my top 5 foundations! Its pricey but worth it. I just wish it had a pump!

January 23, 2019

Wow

I received this as a gift since normally I wouldn’t spend so much on a foundation, and I love it. It is definitely worth the $50 price tag. This is the only foundation that’s been able to match my skin perfectly. I apply it with a wet beauty blender & it looks amazing. It looks great even when I apply with my fingers. It feels luxurious on my skin.

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good if you have flawless skin

I've tried this foundation a few times and always love it when I first start a new bottle. It glides across the face to create a flawless, smooth finish. For the first hour or two my skin always looks airbrushed because of the amazing texture of this foundation. But I find that after a few hours it begins to oxidize on my face (turns it orange!), and that is NOT fun. I feel paranoid wearing this because I'm never sure if it's going to be a 10/10 or a 2/10. If my skin is super hydrated and has no acne it looks pretty good, but the second there is any uneven texture it looks awful. This is NOT a good foundation if you have oily, uneven skin.

January 21, 2019

Love this

It’s my perfect summer shade I love Estée Lauder it’s a full coverage which is perfect for me goes on smooth I would recommend using some kind of setting power I would always buy because I love it

January 10, 2019

Amazing and light weight

This is such a great product. Not only does it blend extremely well, but you need very little product to cover up imperfections. The product isn’t greasy or too oily it leaves you with a great matte finish. Highly recommend.

January 07, 2019

Best foundation ever

This is the most amazing foundation I’ve ever tried! I work about 16h days and I need my makeup to last! This does not budge! It’s amazing! It doesn’t transfer and a little goes a long way! I combine it with a smoothing silicone primer and a really good moisturizer and it looks the same 16h later! Highly recommend and it’s great for all skin types especially oily skin!

January 05, 2019

Best foundation!

This is hands down the best foundation out there! I have oily skin and this is the only product that works well for me. I've heard of other so called "dupes" of double wear but believe me there is no real comparison! Otherwise I wouldn't come back to this spendy brand. I like to bargain shop so it was very hard for me to spend 40 dollars the first time because there are so many drug store foundations out there for 10.00 or less. To my surprise though macys constantly has promotions on estee lauder. You get a free gift when you spend around 40.00 on estee lauder! Win win situation! I get my favorite foundation and more NICE highend makeup! Its great and I recommend you to be aware and shop during their promotions!

December 13, 2018

Best Foundation for Oily Skin!

My all time favourite, holy-grail foundation. I haven't found any other foundation that compares to this one in terms of coverage and staying power. My oily skin has finally met its match and this will be a forever repurchase for me. This is the true definition of full coverage so if you are not looking for that level of coverage, my guess is you will not like this product but for me, its perfection. Large colour range so matching is not a problem. The only drawback to this is the packaging. No pump? Ugh! Estee Lauder does have a pump you can purchase for $13 CDN but I wish they would update the packaging to include a pump. However, this is such a great product that I am able to overlook the poor packaging.