Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation Reviews

15-hour staying power. Flawless all day.

This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity.

Won't change color, smudge or come off on clothes.

Feels lightweight and comfortable.

Now the flawless look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.

June 13, 2018

HOLY GRAIL

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I've used it for probably the past 5-6 years. From time to time, I've tried Nars, Revlon, Giorgio Armani, none of them fit my skin like this one (except for maybe Born This Way). This has good coverage, very buildable, but can also look very natural. It doesn't break me out, nor does it make me oilier throughout the day. I can actually use it all year round, including the hottest Summers. Definitely recommend. Definitely my top foundation.

May 27, 2018

My Favourite Foundation!

I use shade Ecru. I absolutely love this foundation! I have tried different foundations, but keep coming back to this product! I have sensitive skin, but find that this foundation does not cause an acne breakout like others. The makeup has great coverage and lasts me all day! There is a large variety of shades. It does not make my skin oily or dry it out. The price is a bit pricier than some foundation, but I do find the product is amazing and worth the little splurge! Would recommend!

May 23, 2018

My everyday foundation

This is my absolute favorite! I have tried lots and lots of foundations from drugstore to high end and nothing compares to this. This is my holy grail foundation! I love the finish, the formula and the shade suits me well. This foundation gives me a glowy look and it doesn’t look cakey at all. It’s medium to high coverage. This isn’t for people who are on the hunt for foundations that look like skin. This has a thicker consistency. It also lasts all day. Some days I go out and don’t wash my face until the next day and my makeup doesn’t budge at all. It is seriously that amazing. If you don’t have this in your stash yet, I suggest you buy now cause you’re missing out on this good stuff!

April 23, 2018

A staple

Honestly, I think I've been living under a rock from this foundation. I was recently recommended of this foundation and had to try it from all the hype. They weren't wrong, this is a medium to full coverage foundation, easy to apply and blends beautifully and effortlessly with a beauty blender. My skin looked healthy and my pores were hidden well. I also have a few beauty marks that I have never been able to cover and this just does it. I like the shade range as well as the price is pretty decent. Would recommend to anyone!

April 06, 2018

Amazing foundation

I’ve always heard great things about this foundation and have wanted to try it for a while. I just can’t believe I waited so long!
    This foundation is amazing!! This provides the most beautiful natural looking finish while still providing excellent coverage without ever looking cakey. This foundation feels so lightweight I don’t even know that I’m wearing foundation. I applied with my MAKE UP FOR EVER 108 Large Foundation Brush and it applied so easily and did not leave any streaks what so ever.
    It is medium to full coverage and it is easily buildable to create a more full coverage look. It is definitely a more matte/natural finish so I would recommend more for oily/combination skin or if you have dry skin just make sure to use a good moisturizer before applying.
    This covers imperfections effortlessly, helps minimize the appearance of pores and does not settle into fine lines. This foundation is extremely long lasting. It does not oxidize and looks as it it was just applied hours and hours later. It also does not separate or transfer onto clothing etc.
    The only thing that I do wish is that this came with a dispenser as I find it would be a lot easier to apply. I know that they do sell them for $10 but I think it should be included.
    Overall this is now my all time favorite foundation. It is totally worth the $42. I definitely recommend this to everyone!

April 04, 2018

Great and reliable foundation

This is my to-go foundation and I have been using it for the last two years.
    After doing some research and reading a lot of reviews I finally decided to give this foundation a try and I have no regrets since it worked so great for me.
    It has a medium to full coverage, is very blendable and is buildable. Its texture is almost runny and it dries really fast so you need to spread it quickly. However, even if you apply more than one layer it still feels light on the skin.

March 27, 2018

You don't wanna miss!

Reviewers love it, and me too !! I had so much expectations for this product which is quite expensive for the size but it does definitely what it says. Covering, silky, long-lasting, perfect for oily skin but some foundation like fenty beauty left the skin too matte than the foundation appears, but not this one!

Updated On: April 01, 2018

P.S -Le "hic" avec ce fond de teint c'est que l'embout n'est pas une pompe, ce qui serait plus facile à utiliser. Par contre, la pompe pour fond de teint qu'on peut acheter chez MAC "fite" parfaitement à la bouteille!

March 21, 2018

Holy Grail for Oily Skin

If you have oily skin and are looking for a foundation that doesn't budge, this is the foundation you need! Not only does it give you a flawless complexion, there is no need to worry about touch-ups throughout the day. This can be used both with a sponge or foundation brush, and is scent-free. I use this for mostly special occasions, but it can be used daily.

March 19, 2018

excelent fond de teint

Ce fond de teint est un des plus excellent que j'ai pu utiliser jusqu'à présent. Je n'ai pas réussis encore à trouver un produit qui le surpasse. Pour ce qui est de la tenue, le produit dit vrai! Après toute une jounrée le produit reste en place sans aucun défaut. Le seul bémol serait les teintes de couleur. Je n'ai pas réussis à trouver une teinte qui était adéquate pour moi à 100%, donc je jouait un peu avec les concealers et poudre de finition pour corriger la teinte. La couvrance va de medium à full, donc bonne couvrance aussi. Je recommande trèèès fortement ce produit !! Très bonne qualité et prix

March 14, 2018

Has Been my HG for the last few years

This foundation has a great range of colours an dis matte to the max. This never transfers and stays on like glue. I have very sensitive skin (both eczema and acne prone), for eczema, I put a tab of vaseline before putting this on and that does the trick, but otherwise, this may be worth giving a shot. In the winter months I mix in moisturizer for a lighter coverage and more moisturizing component!