Ethical Bean Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Lush Medium Dark Roast Reviews
#30 in Coffee

January 12, 2021

Yum!

This coffee is delicious and full of flavour. It has fruit, smoke and earth notes. The price is also comparable to other brands. The best part is they only use 100% fairtrade certified organic beans!

December 26, 2020

Strong and Smooth

I received this as a sample, and I've been a fan ever since. This coffee is rich and dark but has a nice full, smooth finish. I have been purchasing it ever since.

December 15, 2020

Thumbs up from this coffee snob!!!!

I was given a sample of this product to test out.....I was very impressed with the taste of this coffee. It’s so flavourful and satisfying. It’s easy to adjust the intensity without losing the integrity of the product. I will definitely be buying more of this. Highly recommend!!!

November 29, 2020

Ethical brand, but average tasting

I obtained a sample of this coffee for free. I try to buy fair trade certification coffee whenever I can to ensure that farmers and their families are paid fairly for their hard earned work. The "Ethical Bean" name fits well with the fair trade coffee.

The cup of coffee itself was quite average though. I would be happy drinking it, but I would say the taste is similar to a basic budget brand of coffee. I didn't mind it, but my partner, who is a bit of a coffee snob did not enjoy it.