EXCEL WHITE BUBBLEMINT Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 113 in Gum

May 08, 2017

I do enjoy this gum, but it has it's pros and cons. Pros are it tastes fantastic and has a good texture. It will take a bad taste out of my mouth and I can chew it for a long time without it turning into paste. Cons it doesn't last very long. I would recommend this gum because in comparison to a lot of other brands this one will come out on top.

May 04, 2017

This flavour tastes really good, a fun bubble gum flavor! I took off one star because I am unsure it actually contributed to whitening my teeth. Also it didn't seem to last as long as its mint flavoured counterparts. Regardless I still loved the flavor and found it fun to chew so it still gets 4 stars!

May 04, 2017

We keep this gum in the car and chew it daily. The entire family enjoys it as it leaves your mouth nice and fresh. Love the packaging for the car but would never carry such a large container in my purse.

April 27, 2017

love this stuff and the way it makes my teeth feel, this stuff tastes amazing and leaves your mouth minty and feeling fresh its certainly strange and addicting

April 27, 2017

My go-to gum! It's in my car, on the counter at home, on my desk, in my carry-on, you name it, it's there. I buy the bigger containers that hold 60 pieces, which also makes it great for sharing as it has an easy dispenser on top. The flavour lasts, has a minty yet sweeter flavor which my jaw appreciates (as if it's too strong, for some reason my jaw will kind of lock). 5 calories for 2 pieces with 0 sugar.

March 06, 2017

Goût léger de menthe mais vrai bon goût de gomme balloune. Le goût demeure longtemps, contrairement à plusieurs gammes dont le goût disparaît après quelques minutes.
    J'adore cette gomme quand j'ai un goût de sucré.
    Seul petit bémol, aucun sentiment d'haleine fraîche après utilisation.

November 17, 2016

I always buy this gum. It is always on sale for $1.00 or regular $1.39. Either way, it is a good price and you can buy it in a 4 Pack for even cheaper per pack.

I love the classic "bubble gum"" flavor with a hint of light mint. I chew it after meals and coffee especially. It is supposed to help keep your teeth white, I haven't looked too closely at the ingredients, but it is also sugar free so it isn't bad for your teeth.

The flavor lasts surprisingly a long time. I do like a bigger gum though, so I usually pop 2 pieces lol.

I love this gum.

November 17, 2016

I love this gum!! I buy it bulk at Costco. I find the flavour lasts long enough- for gum. It tastes JUST like regular bubble gum (without having to chew a GIANT piece of bubble gum) and it is supposed to help remove stains, though it is not noticeable to me. I chew it for the taste!

October 03, 2016

This is one of my all time favorite gums. The taste is so good and it's a bonus that it is a whitening gum. The flavor really lasts too without having to keep getting new piece.

October 03, 2016

I really love this gum and its bubble gum flavour. It's a bonus that it is whiting also. This is my new favourite gum ever since trying it!! Always make sure I have some in my purse.