EXCEL WHITE BUBBLEMINT Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 95 in Gum

April 27, 2017

love this stuff and the way it makes my teeth feel, this stuff tastes amazing and leaves your mouth minty and feeling fresh its certainly strange and addicting

April 27, 2017

My go-to gum! It's in my car, on the counter at home, on my desk, in my carry-on, you name it, it's there. I buy the bigger containers that hold 60 pieces, which also makes it great for sharing as it has an easy dispenser on top. The flavour lasts, has a minty yet sweeter flavor which my jaw appreciates (as if it's too strong, for some reason my jaw will kind of lock). 5 calories for 2 pieces with 0 sugar.

March 06, 2017

Goût léger de menthe mais vrai bon goût de gomme balloune. Le goût demeure longtemps, contrairement à plusieurs gammes dont le goût disparaît après quelques minutes.
    J'adore cette gomme quand j'ai un goût de sucré.
    Seul petit bémol, aucun sentiment d'haleine fraîche après utilisation.

November 17, 2016

I always buy this gum. It is always on sale for $1.00 or regular $1.39. Either way, it is a good price and you can buy it in a 4 Pack for even cheaper per pack.

I love the classic "bubble gum"" flavor with a hint of light mint. I chew it after meals and coffee especially. It is supposed to help keep your teeth white, I haven't looked too closely at the ingredients, but it is also sugar free so it isn't bad for your teeth.

The flavor lasts surprisingly a long time. I do like a bigger gum though, so I usually pop 2 pieces lol.

I love this gum.

November 17, 2016

I love this gum!! I buy it bulk at Costco. I find the flavour lasts long enough- for gum. It tastes JUST like regular bubble gum (without having to chew a GIANT piece of bubble gum) and it is supposed to help remove stains, though it is not noticeable to me. I chew it for the taste!

October 03, 2016

This is one of my all time favorite gums. The taste is so good and it's a bonus that it is a whitening gum. The flavor really lasts too without having to keep getting new piece.

October 03, 2016

I really love this gum and its bubble gum flavour. It's a bonus that it is whiting also. This is my new favourite gum ever since trying it!! Always make sure I have some in my purse.

October 03, 2016

It's cheap when you buy the multipack and the flavor is so good, it helps with mild staining and tastes minty too. It freshens breath. I love the combo of bubble gum flavor with a minty aftertaste. I have to hide it from the kids cause they will steal all my packs from me. It is really a favourite in our household.

October 03, 2016

Fun bubble gum flavor that lasts. The bonus of whitening is great. It's affordable and I always have a stash in my bag. Some whitening gum tastes chalky, not this one!

September 16, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of gum- and I'm even happier it's whitening. It's not often that a non-mint gum freshens your breath- but this bubble gum flavour does.