Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

February 04, 2016

One of the best perfumes in my collection. Its my first choice. I love it. Smells so beautiful. I highly reccomend to try it out.

February 04, 2016

The only thing I dislike about this perfume is I feel it doesnt stay long on you. I like potent perfumes, but the smell of this one is why I still buy it.

January 28, 2016

the cloest smell to cotton candy sice tribe!! love the girlish sent and last all day!!

January 24, 2016

I don't often buy or wear perfume but this one was one of the ones I really liked and would buy again. Not overly expensive.

January 21, 2016

I ♡ Britney Spears "Fantasy" perfume & so does my partner whenever I wear it! LoL I actually bought the other fragrances offered in this line absolutely amazing & tantalizing. I even kept the box that it came in cuz it was packaged up very pretty too!

2.3/5

January 20, 2016

As a person who does not perfume that much, I was not pleased with the outcome of this perfume. The scent was very overwhelming, and was not as pleasant as a sugary sweet subtle scent.

January 06, 2016

I got this perfume on sale. It wasn't bad or too overwhelming. It lasted quite awhile .

1.3/5

December 18, 2015

Not a fan of this perfume.. To overpowering and smells cheap!

3.2/5

December 18, 2015

This perfume smells like candy. And who doesn't want to smell sweet like candy? It wears well throughout the day. I don't wear it regularly though. It's my summer flirty scent.

October 23, 2015

OMG this is my absolute favorite fragrance ever!!!! I woukld bathe in this if I could!