Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

May 09, 2016

This is a really nice scent, it's sweet and feminine. Very similar to Vera Wang Princess, however this is a little bit cheaper. And the scent lasts such a long time.

May 07, 2016

Omg omg I know probably everyone raves about this perfume , but I absolutely love this it's been my go to scent for probably 5 years now , it's has an amazing vanilla floral smell , it's beautiful . The packaging is so freaking cute too ! Also the sets are amazing I use the body wash and lotion with my perfume and I smell amazing for hours , that's the only issue I have with the scent it doesn't last more than a few hours , so I need to reapply , maybe my nose just gets use to it and I can't smell it anymore

2.7/5

May 03, 2016

This has a nice smell to it but kind of a little too sweet smelling. It does not last as long as I would like but while it is applied it does smell strongly. A little goes a long way with this one.

March 21, 2016

I don't love this scent but I do admit it is quite a nice blend of juicy fruity florals. It's more so a matter of personal tastes that doesn't attract me to this perfume. Still, I do know a lot of people love this one and you can often find it at a good price at Shopper's or Marshall's.

March 16, 2016

J'ai eu ce parfum il y a quelque année et je l'adore, déjà que j'adore britney spears!!
    L'odeur est doux et sucré :-) j'adore ! je le recommande à ceux qui aime les odeurs de bonbon

March 09, 2016

Love this perfume! It smells like candy and I when I smell it I actually become obsessed with smelling it. Once you catch a good whif it goes away and comes back again. It is very inexpensive but smells amazing. It does not last long however.

March 07, 2016

This perfume is absolutely amazing! It smells like candy! I love all Britney Spears perfumes and this has to be my second favorite one! For the price it is worth it and i think i only paid something like $20.

February 21, 2016

Often found for $19.99 on sale at shoppers drug mart I love his scent! It's light, yet gorgeous and completely unexpected. It's got a candy scent almost and lingers nicely.

February 21, 2016

This is a very flirty girly smell, Very strong but nice. You wear this when you want to smell amazing and unforgetable. Very long lasting I find that you really don't need much

February 14, 2016

Ive owned a bottle of this perfume for quite sometime now and I just love the scent! Its so fragrant and smells very flattering and beautiful. I always get compliments when I wear it too and the scent stays in my clothes until I wash them :) One of my favorite perfumes out of my collection.