Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 20, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Great

This car freshener is absolutely brilliant. I've been buying it since last year and I really like the scent. It keeps my car smelling fresh and clean. I would definitely continue buying this scent .

March 17, 2021
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

I won’t buy again

Beautiful scent my favourite is linen but doesn’t last for very long powerful when first open but fades pretty quick and it’s not very stable keeps falling x

March 17, 2021

Use in all the cars.

I first found these a few years ago and popped it in my care in the summer. After 20 minutes it smelt insanely good! The Tropical scent is personally my favorite but I also like the fresh breeze. In the summer I don't clip them onto the vent as I find they are too strong. I simply place one on my dash.

2.0/5

March 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I found the smell too strong even on the minimum/least level. It also didn't last as long as I expected. It so kept falling off from being hit. I won't be inclined to buy this again.

March 14, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Fresh

I enjoy the fresh scent in the car and they are easy to use. However I find that they do not last long so value for money is not the best.

The scent is amazing while it lasts

1.7/5

Scent doesn’t last!

I would rather buy a little tree’s air freshener. The scent on these Febreze Car Clips DON’T last!
    I thought maybe the first one was a dud. Tried the 2nd one & the same. Scent only lasts for about a day ( not even ). Plz improve these! Not worth the buy

2.3/5

Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

pointless

i thought these would be nice for my car but once attached to my fans i could hardly smell it. with the help of the fan when turned on it protrudes a bit but the smell never lasted more than a day! rubbish and wont buy again.

1.3/5

United Kingdom

Not great

Wouldn’t buy this again it’s rubbish the smell lasts like a day and you need vents on for it to work so over priced much prefer regular air fresheners

March 10, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Car air freshener

This product definitely does what it says on the packet. But... It is way to strong especially when you have had your windows closed. It is absolutely and most definitely an over powering scent.

March 10, 2021
    South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Smell lovely

These air freshners are the only ones that I use for my car. They are pricey but they last for a while so they are worth the price. I love the smell of them and people always comment on them when they get in my car.