Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.0/5

August 08, 2021

Instant headache

I put these in both vehicles and took them out a few hours later. The smell is so overpowering that I got a headache instantly, they are way to much perfume..

August 06, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Not long lasting

I like the smell of this car air fresheners but disappointed that they don’t last long. The value of them are at a decent price. It sure does make the car smell fresh and clean.

Long lasting product

It holds super easily in the car vent and adaptable. It Smells fresh for a long time. I just didn't enjoy the scent.the sent is really powerful so if you’re looking for something delicat, thats not it.

August 02, 2021

Would definitely buy again and recommend to others

This product made our car smell amazing and lasted for quite some time. This scent is not too overwhelming and makes odors in the car dissappear completely. I would recommend to anyone looking for a car air freshener that has staying power and is not overwhelming.

New York, United States

Car smells better

These car air freshners last for a little while. They aren't that strong but they smell good and they will do for small smells They won't do much for very smelly cars.

Fresh smelling

I find this product smells great, but doesn’t last too long. It seems to be a lot of money for a very little bit of product. There usually is not great sales on this, but I may buy sometimes if it is.

Smells great

This is my favourite car refresher I like. I still not overpowering smell, but you can smell it. I love the option of clip on as that is easier then hanging things. The smell lasts a long time. I love the dial to turn it off and on

2.8/5

Not my favourite

I tried this for an air freshener in my car. Although the scent was nice, it didn’t last long and I really had to be close to it to smell the fragrance. I didn’t notice the fragrance in other areas of my vehicle. I don’t think it was powerful enough.

Sent très bon

J'ai été satisfaite de ce produit, il sent très bon mais pas trop. Il m'a duré environ 2 mois. Il sent encore mais un peu moins. L'odeur est fraîche.

Merci

Florida, United States

Car Clip Airfreshener

I purchased the Febreze Car Clips once and though the clips had a wonderful scent they don't last very long. I also had issues with the clips having a strong hold. The pricing of the clips I felt were a bit to high considering they do not last long.