Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 24, 2017

these clips are freaking awesome they last a long time and I use them more than just in the vehicle I clip them to the air conditioner vent and fan you can normally find them at the dollar store too for like less than $3 so they're extremely affordable when you only need one or two a month if that

February 23, 2017

The Vent clips are decent for the car, but I do have a few issues with it;.
    - I find you always need to have air circulating in the car. The smell can be very overpowering and cause headaches. I dont recommend this product if you are sensitive to smell . but overall kinda does an ok job to cover smells

February 22, 2017

my son's car has hockey equipment in it. You guessed it. It reaks!!! this febreze freshener does the trick. Not strong, but yet effective. I'm anxious to try the other scents.

February 20, 2017

I have tried different car fresheners but I found the one that keeps my car smelling and feeling fresh.
    This is my only go to air freshener. Easy to clip to the car vents and different scents to choose from. I have tried them all and I cannot pick a preffered one yet. They all smell amazing and also last long.

February 17, 2017

This is a great product it leaves my car smelling fresh. The linen & sky is a nice subtle scent.

The price point is perfect as well. I will definitely try other scents.

February 17, 2017

Febreeze car scents smell so good. They have quite a few different scents to choose from. I love how they make your car smell clean and fresh. Only down side is that I don't find that they last very long, even when you have them on the lowest scent setting. And at the price you pay, I just wish it lasted longer. I'll continue to use them because I have yet to find a car refresher that smells as good as this.

February 17, 2017

They are cheap but they definitely will help my new car smell good.

Linen and brand new car are my favourite smells. I think it's a good air freshener for the price.

February 13, 2017

Linen is my absolute favourite scent. These leave the car smelling so crisp and clean. Long lasting and affordable. Highly recommend them to fellow linen lovers.

February 13, 2017

Bon rapport qualité / prix. Dosage d'émanation du parfum bien dosée,avec trois choix de dosage. Plusieurs choix de fragrances et facile à utiliser.

February 13, 2017

This stuff definitely works and smells lovely but when the heat is on the smell is too strong and over powering for me ...if you dont mind the heavy smell this product is perfect