Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 15, 2017

I love this product because it is reliable and the smell lasts. It is easy to clip on to the interior of the car and the smell instantly refreshes my car.

May 12, 2017

My boyfriend works construction, so the truck always smells like dirt and sweat (ew) - I started putting the Febreze car vent clip fresheners in his truck and it smells SO fresh now! I couldn't believe it! We have purchased these ever since.

1.7/5

May 12, 2017

I have an aversion to these things. First of all those little slide controls to adjust strength do nothing, it just comes on strong all the time just masking any odors your car has, if it worked I might give it a better rating but also the scents are just too strong. Take a Bounce Shee and put it under your seat or make a baking soda/essential oils blend put in small jar better all around.

May 11, 2017

My husband works a construction type job so his car never really smelt the greatest :( I bought him the Frebreexe clip on and let me tell ya, his car smells so go now . Such a difference.

May 11, 2017

It is my favourite car deodorizer. You can control the amount of smell and it lasts for almost a month on the maximum setting. I recommend it to everyone who is looking for an inexpensive way to make their car smell great.

2.8/5

May 10, 2017

When you first open the package and attach it to your vent the scent is unbelievable to matter what scent it is. But I have never had anyone last 30 days, and as the days move on from day one the scent dies off even when it is opened to its full strength, but yes I still buy them.

2.7/5

May 10, 2017

When you first put it in the car its way too strong but after a while you barely notice it unless you turn on the ac or hear than the smell wooshes out. I love the smell as it smells fresh.

1.8/5

May 10, 2017

I find the scents way way way to strong for such a small space like a car I used one in my truck and had to throw it out because it made my eyes burn I'll definitely stick with my scentsy

3.2/5

May 08, 2017

My sister has this in her car. She bought at Canadian Tire, when they were on sale and it lasted quite a long time. She continues to buy this all the time now.

May 08, 2017

I get a pack of 4 vent clips from costco for this frangrance! It really smells fresh and nice like laundry and makes my car smell amazing. I used to get the cheap tree shaped air fresheners, but I found they were too strong and left a nasty moldy smell in the car after they were done giving out the scent that was left in them. I will definitely stick to these.