Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 18, 2017

Bought a few of these for the family cars but the smell was way too powerful for us. It definitely lingered around even when the car was off for a significant amount of time. Didn't seem to last too long though, but it worked in our favour because we wanted a new warm scent. Overall, if you like the linen & sky scent from Febreze then you will love this, but if you don't, this is too intense for you.

May 17, 2017

these little things are great, some places they are kinda pricey, but not horrible, they are also great to stick in a fan in a bedroom, keeping it fresh all the time

May 17, 2017

This is perfect for someone who doesn't like pungent smells. This one doesn't butter you and fill the car that you feel like suffocating. Very pleasant and no undesired odours in your car! Bye bye unpleasant smells!

May 17, 2017

I love this air freshener, it's definitely my go to. The scent is nice light and refreshing! The second you open the car door, you're hit with this delightful scent, it's great! As far as longevity these little freshners last pretty long. I would say closer to 3 weeks which is better than any of those flat paper things you hang from the mirror. Worth every dollar!

May 16, 2017

It defiantly neutralizes any of the car stink especially with a dog who is a frequent shot gun rider.
    It says it last up to 30 days - I think that is a stretch, but it does last a solid 20.

May 16, 2017

J'ai honnêtement adorer l'odeur. Par contre, qualité/prix c'est très moyen car j'ai trouver que l'odeur ne restait pas longtemps que c'était quand même cher pour le temps que ça dur. Par contre, le choix d'odeurs et la qualité de celles-ci sont géniales.

May 15, 2017

I love the new car scent for this product. It works great when the vent it's cliped on is open and the AC or fan is running. The smell does become stronge and I end up closing the vent. I usually keep the opening on the clip very low.

May 15, 2017

While I like I car smelling fresh and clean, I have to admit I'm not in love with the vent clips. I find them to be too strong (even at the lowest setting) and it gives me a headache.

May 15, 2017

I love this product because it is reliable and the smell lasts. It is easy to clip on to the interior of the car and the smell instantly refreshes my car.

May 12, 2017

My boyfriend works construction, so the truck always smells like dirt and sweat (ew) - I started putting the Febreze car vent clip fresheners in his truck and it smells SO fresh now! I couldn't believe it! We have purchased these ever since.