Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 07, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Smells great but...

The ones I bought smelled SO good and i was so excited to use them in my car, unfortunately within a week the smell wasn't noticable at all. I'm not sure if maybe I just got a bad set but unfortunately I wont be purchasing again.

2.7/5

September 02, 2018

La senteur ne reste pas longtemps

J'ai acheter ce produit car j'avait des bons rabais je croyait vraiment que ça durait quelques semaines tel que stipulé sur l'emballage mais ce n'est pas le cas .Ne sent plus après 1 semaines à peine.

August 31, 2018

Efficace

Tres efficace, l'odeur est agreable et assez forte ! Par contre il ne dure pas si longtemps.. surtout en hiver puisque le chauffage est en permanence actionné.
    Tient tres bien.

August 31, 2018

Does the trick!

I personally love fruit and citrus scents for my vehicle but my husband gets headaches from them, so we compromised on this particular car freshener that has the fresh laundry scent. First, it really does smell like fresh laundry that confuses many of my passengers, it feels like I've got a fresh load in my van!
    As soon as you open the little thing the scent comes through VERY strong, sometimes I even close the air vent so it doesn't OVER POWER the vehicle - it seems to do the trick by just sitting in my cup holder actually.
    If my dog has been in my van, and we're coming back from a sweaty outdoor day with the kids I plug it on the vents and let the AC help push along the scents.
    They last a LONG TIME. I purchased a pack of 5 from Costco LAST YEAR, and I'm still on the second one. It's definitely a great deal, I think I paid about $12. - worth it. I found other brands often dry out so quickly, or only hold a scent for less than a month - and though they seem cheaper when you first purchase it they definitely don't last as long.
    The freshener also allows you to adjust how much scent is released by a small dial - this is also great for the days when you don't need so much fragrance.

August 29, 2018

Love the smell

I use these in my car. Smells great without being overpowering. Just smells fresh. Hides the smell of dog and wet floor mats. We have horses so it can happen that it gets kinda stinky in the car especially after a horse show... But these work like a charm.

August 27, 2018

So refreshing!

I love these products. Febreeze is a brand that I like and use daily. The car fresheners all smell great and they do last a very long time! I'm impressed!

August 23, 2018

Lasts a long time

I wish they offered more scents because I don't love all of the ones they have but I do like this product They last quite a long time the only problem is they are very strongly scented almost over loweringly so. However they dogged the scent in there and I find get rid of the bad scents in your car.

August 22, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Tina Martin

J’adore les produits febreeze ils sentent bon et donne un air de fraîcheur dans l’auto qui il est tout propre ont clip le febreeze et sa redonne à l’auto la fraîcheur d’avant!

August 21, 2018

I'd buy this again. Smells great!

These are great for the car or at home. Just clip to the vent and set the amount of sent you want released. Smell is strong and controlable so if you want just a little set it on the lowest setting. Easy to use with long lasting sent.

August 19, 2018

Oh baby.

I love this product!!! Not only does it smell amazing, it also manages to keep your car smelling fresh for months on end! No more mishaps of rancid farts making passengers uncomfortable...