Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 19, 2018

Oh baby.

I love this product!!! Not only does it smell amazing, it also manages to keep your car smelling fresh for months on end! No more mishaps of rancid farts making passengers uncomfortable...

August 15, 2018

With febreze you can't go wrong

I love febreze products. The smell last a very long time. I love the variety of scents. I love the way they make my car smell. They cover up all the kid smells.

August 14, 2018

Clean, Fresh smell!

I bought these as I needed something to combat the accumulated smell of all the boots and shoes and skates that were on my truck over the winter. I pushed this on to the air vent and set it to the least open setting. At first the smell was quite strong but now I find it to be just right. I've had it in for about 3weeks. After a hot day the smell comes back stronger but not overpowering. Will definitely buy these again.

2.0/5

Michigan, United States

scent doesn’t last

I’ve had this in my car for several months because I keep forgetting to throw it out but the scent does not last and the little light is annoying. I do not recommend this product.

FEBREZE CAR VENT CLIPS FRESHENER IN LINEN

I LOVE this fragrance for my car. It's fresh, clean and very inviting. (Almost) smells like Sea Breeze. I keep both clips in my car @ the same time, then poke a tiny hole when it starts to dry up so the scent can last a tad longer. Have tried many other scents, but always come right back to this one.. it's my favourite.

2.7/5

Florida, United States

Wanted to love it

These smell amazing for maybe a week if you are lucky. After that, the scent seems to go away. Wish they would last longer. Great brand and usually great products but these are disappointing.

August 09, 2018

Strong scent but doesn't last

I got this last week. At first the scent was strong & clean smelling. By day three I could barely smell it. For the price I expected the scent to last a lot longer.

3.2/5

August 08, 2018

Scent

Product helps eliminate odors in your car variety of fragrance reasonable price smells very great but does not last as long dries ur real quickly works well

2.8/5

August 08, 2018

Short acting glorious smell

Plug it in and enjoy the fresh wonderful smell but extremely short lived. Within 10 days, noticed the smell not quite as wonderful. No longer notice the smell when I open the door. I need it to last at least 1 month for the price.

August 07, 2018

J’adore

Ces clips sont super pratique et efficace! J’aime la grande variété d’odeur et le fait que l’odeur ne soit pas trop forte!! J’en ai toujours dans ma voiture et j’en suis très satisfaite!