Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 16, 2019

Nice smell

These little vent clips smell so amazing and I always keep buying them because I get so many compliments that my car smells nice. But the down side is that they are pricey and the smell runs out sooo fast.

January 14, 2019

Sent bon

Ces petit sent bon mais de la bonne humeur quand on embarque dans la voiture car sa sent tellement bon! Le sent bon sûre très longtemps en plus toute ma familles adorent ces petit sent bon! Je mets juste ce sent bon la dans ma voiture!

January 13, 2019

My vehicle smells amazing!!

One thing about this product is that it lasts a long time. They clip onto the vent in your vehicle easily and the product is produced as great quality. I get compliments about how nice my vehicle smells whenever someone new jumps in with me.

3.2/5

January 13, 2019

Doesnt last long

I really like this in my car to help with dog odours but unfortunately the smell doesn’t last as long as I would home. Great deal when you purchase these at Costco.

January 12, 2019

It’s a big help

I appreciate the car vent clips. They keep my car smelling fresh. I feel much better driving a car that smells good. The clips also last longer than they say on the box.

2.7/5

January 12, 2019

I use this in my car all the time. I buy the multi-pack of 4

This product is great for the car, keeps it smelling fresh. The only problem is the perfume fades pretty fast, it does not last for the whole month as promised. The price is also a bit high I get the 4 pack at Costco whenever it's on special

January 11, 2019

Smelly car saver

Great product to keep on hand. The scents last 30 days , saves you from the nasty smells that can get trapped in your car. I also use in teens closets and sometimes in shoes. A great value when you can get the multi packs.

January 11, 2019

Not Strong Enough

I have found Febreeze spray products to very strong. However, this item is not strong at all, nor long-lasting.

I like the idea of being vent-activated, and it looks cool in your vehicle. This is why I have purchased it a few times.

I definitely do not think it is worth the money though.

January 10, 2019

Febreze Car Air Freshener

I often buy the car air freshener when there is a sale. It freshens the vehicle but it does lose its scent before the end of the month. To try to maintain its longevity, I turn the dial to the lowest and I don't blast the air vent controls in the car too high.

0.8/5

January 10, 2019

Not so lasting

This smells amazing at first but definitely does not last 30 days. It's way over priced just to have your care smell good for only 3 days if that.
    Do not waste your money