Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 10, 2014

I use this product in all three of my vehicles!!!! love it!!

1.7/5

September 09, 2014

great for masking bad odor ....I found cleaning the car works much better

September 09, 2014

I just got a puppy and this product has helped keep my car smelling fresh and puppy free!!

2.3/5

September 09, 2014

I just bought this because I had a mail in rebate. Seems to be working ok, but is very flimsy and poorly made

3.2/5

September 09, 2014

I use these in my car regularly and miss the scent when its gone. I agree that the scent is strong especially on hot days but I love it anyway. I just open the windows to lessen the scent when I first get in and then its great. They do last a long time. I use the linen scent.

September 09, 2014

the scent is strong at the first use and gets better as times goes on

3.2/5

September 09, 2014

Some of the scents are more powerful than others.

2.8/5

September 09, 2014

I bought this freshened because I LOVE fbreeze and most of their products. When I opens this up I got a rush of whatever smell it was that was so harsh it almost took my breath away!! I moved on after drinking plenty of water to clear my sinus cavity... When I put it on the vent as instructed, it clicked on there well. I turned on the fan and BAM that breathtaking action again. My fan was on low so I gave it a few moments, windows down, and it turns out to be JUST TOO STRONG for my personal liking. I realize it's supposed to freshen your vehicle, but that was a lot more than a "freshen up". All in all, I won't be getting this again anytime soon-my car STILL smells like it!!! (It's been 1.5 weeks.)

September 08, 2014

My sister in law borrowed my car for a week, and when I got back my car I had a Febreze car Vent clips freshener and I loved the scent. It lasted for a good pediod of time.

September 08, 2014

Love this product, smells great and keeps my car fresh