Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 16, 2013

We've got a sample and when we tried it we found that we did not love the essence and that if you don't use it in minimum doesn't last long. Still, it is quite strong, so it will fight well other odours in your car!

August 15, 2013

It is easy enough to put on and not strong smelling.

August 15, 2013

Let's just say, when my boyfriend's dirty hockey gear is in the backseat, this thing totally works - I don't even notice that his stuff is even there, lol.

August 14, 2013

I like the Scent of these and they seem to last a long time.

August 13, 2013

I like the scents available but wish there was a better way to control how much was released other than through the vents. When the air conditioning is on it seems too strong and then when the air conditioning is off it doesn't work at all. Good idea but it should be made so that there is a steady flow of a light scent without it being overpowering.

1.5/5

August 13, 2013

I dislike the scent. It gave me and headache and I had to remove it. Not worth it!

1.8/5

August 13, 2013

These are WAY TOO SMELLY.

The chemicals used aren't lung friendly- especially being in a small environment like a car.

I would only use these puppies if somebody died in my car. and even then i would prefer the use of pure oxygen to remove scent over masking bad smells with more smell.

August 13, 2013

I love all Febreze products, so no wonder (for me) that I bought the car freshner - linen&sky;smell. I enjoy it a lot. Even when it's very hot and humid outside, the smell makes me feel much better and be able to breath.The price is a little bit high for my taste, but usually Febreze products are more expensive than others.

August 13, 2013

Clean fresh scents for this air freshener. I found that this worked much better than the ones you hang off your rear view mirror. When you first put it on, the scent is a bit strong but after a day or two the scent strength is perfect level. Last about a month.

August 12, 2013

It's very good however it's a little strong for my liking.