Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 14, 2012

I received the Febreze Car Vent Clip Freshener as part of a product review from ChickAdvisor. I was quite impressed with this little air freshener for my truck. I thought it had a nice pleasant smell and two weeks in it still smells very nice. We usually use the hanging paper air fresheners and the smell can be overpowering at first and then no smell at all. I like that you can adjust the dial on the air freshener to open it all the way up or just have a little scent coming out. My husband is a smoker in the truck (which I hate) and usually when I open the door to get in, that's all I can smell...cigarette smoke. With the Febreze Car Vent Clip, when I opened the door, the smell was freshness. I loved it. I will definitely be purchasing these powerful Car Vent clips in the future and highly recommend them to others. Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me sample this very good product from Febreze.

March 14, 2012

Thank you Chickadvisor! Usually i use a solid air freshener for my car. The clip is very easy to install. Only 3 steps to follow. I had no problem and the product does not fall. I like how is small and nice design. I like the scent (Linen and Sky). I put the lowest setting and it's not strong enough, so i put for the med. Not sure how everyone got a strong smell for the low... maybe i did something wrong? but anyways, i like the product. I recommend to everyone! the price is good! i will totally buy again and for different scent too!

March 14, 2012

I received my free sample of Febreeze Car about a week ago. I was excited as I'm a big fan of any fabreeze product available. I put the freshner into my car and automatically I could smell the very nice fragrance. I noticed it much more once I put the hear or air on in my vents. I found that made the frangrance much stronger and it filled up my car wonderfully. One of my coworkers came into my car at lunch and commented on the smell as soon as she opened the car door. She loved it. The best part about this air freshner is that it's small and not noticable. I don't like hanging things in my car therefore this one is perfect for me as it goes on my vent and is small yet powerfull. I will definitely be purchasing these in the future

March 14, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. The Febreze Car Vent Clip Freshner is a great product. unlike most other car freshners it is small, sleek and simple to use. Its small and sleek design is much more appealing that other leading car freshners. It leaves your car smelling fresh without being over powering. It is easy to use and install and its compact design makes it almost invisible. I woud reccomend this product to anyone who has a vehicle.

3.2/5

March 14, 2012

The Febreze vent clip is a great idea. It is not obvious and does the job. I found it a little difficult to put the clip on the vent as the vent panels in my car move in all directions but once I got it on there, it stayed put. The Febreze works when the car vent is open; if the car vent is closed, there is no scent. It needs air flow to bring the scent out. The clip also has an adjustable scent control. I like the scent (flowery) but find it overpowering at times when I am driving. I have the clip on the driver's side; I don't know if it would be different if it was on the passenger side. I found that my car did smell nice when I got in.

I'm not one to use air fresheners in my car, usually because I do not like the scent. I would consider using this product again if the scent was less intense. I'm going to try it on another vent to see if that helps. I would recommend it to anyone who likes car fresheners. It works well.

March 14, 2012

"I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel."
    I have used another similar product in the past, but this one was far superior. The other one I used before was difficult to install and would break easily. This one was very easy to open and install, it doesn't take up so much space, and the scent is very nice. You can adjust the setting of the scent from lighter to stronger, but I keep it on the lowest setting and it gives my whole car a nice, pleasant scent, not overpowering. I liked the other one I used before (when it wasn't broken), but I like this one much better, so I will definitely be buying this one from now on.

March 14, 2012

i recived this from chick Advisor, i like the concept but as another person has pointed out it is a bit strong, it does however take the odours away, i found it was easy to use with no problems and i would recomend it to people that like having fresh scents around you, this is something that i would buy for a gift for my dad.

March 14, 2012

I recieved this product from Chickadvisor on Friday and I like it but not in love with it. Therain smell that I received is a great smell but just a little powerful at times (even on the lowest setting). I have had people get into my car and compliment the smell. Being a smoker, it's great to hyave someone get in your car and not actually smell the smoke. I'm curious to try out the the other scent and will probably buy this product in the future!!

Thanks Chickadvisor!!

March 14, 2012

love it hate from all the snow my car smelly musty from snow in the floor of the car and they new febreze takes it away instead of yuck its gee your car smells terrific lol

March 13, 2012

I think this is a great product and i really enjoy the scent. Although I would probably repurchase this car freshener, there are 2 downsides to this product that i can think of: 1) the scent can become a bit overpowering if you have your heater vents turned on, and 2) i feel like the amount of product that it comes with is very little. In comparison to the Ambi pur car freshener that I was previously using, I prefer the febreeze scent a lot more. However, I only get about 1/2 the amount compared to Ambi pur :(

Disclaimer: I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel.