Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 14, 2020

I would buy again but wouldn’t be my first choice.

I’ve been using these since they first came out. I didn’t mind them I just fine after the years progressed they became less effective. I buy them every so often and I find the strength of the scent just isn’t the same.

April 12, 2020

My car smells amazing

I love using vent clips from Febreze. My favourite scent is Cranberry, which is unfortunately only available at the holidays. The Gain and Downy scents are also good.

1.2/5

April 12, 2020

Too smelly

Smelly, causes a headache and I believe that's due to chemicals. It doesn't appear to be made by natural essential oils. It couldn't be this price point if it was EOs. Dissapointed.

April 11, 2020

best scent!

my husband bought this one and we used it for the first time, this is our favorite scent out of all that we have tried! very refreshing and it doesn't hurt my head.. but I think its a little bit pricey because it doesn't last long..

April 11, 2020

Très bonne senteur

Clip parfumé excellent pour l’auto ou autre. Ça dégage une odeur très agréable et frais! A placer partout malgré le fait que le liquide s’évapore quand même vite! A essayer!

30 jour

Les meilleurs désodorisant pour voiture il laisse une merveilleuse odeur fraiche dans l’auto durant 30 jours consécutifs je les adore mon auto sent toujours super mega bon toujours de bon commentaire des passager

produit pour automobile

j utilise ce produit pour don parfum légé et durable par température chaude beaucoup moin efficace en hiver ou sous des températures sous zero. efficace pour la durée du temps recommandé

Great scent

Great to keep in the car or in a home gym. The scent is soft and not over powering. Scent last s long time, well over a month. Gave some away as gifts and was loved by everyone that received it.

April 09, 2020

Nice smell

It’s great to keep in the car, removes dirty smell from car, gives car nice clean laundry smell, very breezes smell recommended for everyone, especially if your nose blind

April 05, 2020
    Washington, United States

Nice

I like that these are not overly strong. Ny car is left smelling nice and clean. I will contact to use these and couldn’t be happier. The price is fair for the quality and these last a lot longer then other items of similar value.