Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best

Such a good car freshener. It lasts a decent amount of time, and smells so so amazing! I like that it is small and doesn’t take up a whole lot of space in the car vent. I always have one in the car and can never go without it now!

June 27, 2020
    United States

Awesome smell, but can be strong

I love these scents, but sometimes they can be a littlw strong when they are fresh. I find them really strong when first getting in the truck in morning.

Great Air Freshener

I love this air freshener. It’s on the costly side but I find that it’s the only one that packs a lot of scent. The other will be useless after a week. This vent freshener actually last for a long time.

United States

Lastingly Fresh Scent

The Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener is a wonderful accessory in my car. It creates a refreshing oasis within the vehicle that feels bright and airy. It's also easy to install and remove, and it even comes with a dial that allows you to control the intensity of the scent at any given moment.

First time trying it

I never really used car air fresheners before. This was the first time I ever tried one. Let me tell you, it smells amazing. My car smelled fresh for almost 2 months. Definitely recommend it

June 24, 2020

scent

This scent was way to strong for me. But I'm excited about trying something that's not so powerful. But long lasting. So can't wait for the next one to try

June 21, 2020

Love the different scent options

This is a great product with a great way to keep your car smelling fresh ,it comes in a few different scents but I like the linen scent myself . It has a crisp spring clean smell every time I get in my car .

June 19, 2020

Could last longer.

I usually buy these when i see them on sale. They don’t last as long as I’d like but they still work and leave my car smelling fresh. They have many different scents which is also nice. I’ll continue to purchase until I find something better to leave my car smelling nice!

June 19, 2020

Love the Smell

My husband is a smoker so the car can be smelly at times. I love the fresh sent that the linen gives. Its fresh and clean and not over powering. I will buy this over and over again. It is so worth it.

June 18, 2020

Too strong for small space

I bought this to try in my car but the smell was too strong. I use it instead in the house, in larger areas. The smell while nice can be very overpowering in small spaces like a car.