Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Smells great!

This product is great, the smell it gives off makes the car smell more refreshing. Although I do wish the scent lasted longer and sometimes the smell can be overpowering at times.

June 18, 2020

Love these so much I buy in bulk

Febreze car vent clips a easy to use and add continuous fresh car smell. They last a really long time and because eat in my car I need to really work to keep it fresh.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting

Long lasting smell, quite nice to the nose and keeps your car smelling fresh at all times, very easy to use. Great value for money making it affordable to all budgets

I like it

I tried it couple time and it was effective. I am not a fan of air freshener in my car ALL the time, but I use occasionally. This one was a good one which I tried

June 18, 2020

Smells good but doesn't stay in vent

My husband bought it for me to try. It smells really good and lasts a long time but it doesn't stay clipped in my vent and falls out all the time . I prob would not buy again

Fresh smelling!

I have kids.. I’m a soccer mom, a hockey mom and a BMX mom. Not going to lie, my
    Car stinks most of the time like sweaty boys lol. I love how strong smelling these car fresheners are! I put one on, select how strong and bam... I don’t smell stinky feet or stinky kids! Love it.

Mini but Mighty

The febreze car vent clips may look small, but the smell just travels trough your whole car eliminating all bad doors such as smoke, etc.
    There are a number of scents for everyone’s taste - I love fresh or tropical scents.

Choose your fragrance

I like that the car clip isn't a bulky piece. I have 3 small dogs and grandchildren, that love to go to the beach swimming. Weather you have the heat/air conditioning turned on its a nice flow of the scent you choose. For me I wish they would have more stronger scents. I would buy the scents that kinda hit you in the face when you open the door 😜 the ones I have bought are great they last the 30-45 days depending on the 1 uou buy. Just maybe suggesting they incorporate more scents with a variety of scents

June 17, 2020

Fantastic at keeping the car smelling fresh

I have 2 kids and a dog. When cleaning under the car seats, I find all kinds of rotten food. This product is great at keeping the car smelling f super fresh.

The scent isn’t overpowering and lasts much longer than the typical rear view mirror version.

June 17, 2020

Freshness

My car smells soo great, i have bought these clips so many that I dont let my car sit any single day without it. It is so great and bring freshness with mild scent effect.