Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 01, 2020

Overall good product

I do like the febreze vent clips however I find them a little bit over powering at first. The scent usually lasts a pretty long time compared to other air fresheners I have tried in the past. I like the fragrances they have as well.

September 28, 2020

Fresh Smell

In our household we have two cars that smell fresh because of Febrez.Great product and love it.Also I am very sensitive to strong smell but I have 0 issues with regards to Febrez.

September 28, 2020
    Malaysia

As good as it gets!

P&G;is the leading parent company for almost all renowned household products . Febreze is no different. It's scent makes you feel fresh and a peace of mind. Highly recommended.

September 27, 2020

These work so well!

I did an animal rescue trip this weekend with four dogs in kennels we couldn’t smell the dogs the whole time it was awesome! And now my sub smells great afterwards!

September 25, 2020

I have been buying these for years and will continue to do s

frebreeze car vent freshners will have your car smelling brand new. The scent stays for a long time. It is strong but fades slightly after the first day or two. I've gone through drive thrus before and had people comment on how good my car smells. I also love that they are cute and small, and they don't have to hang hideously from your rear view mirror. Thumbs up from me!

1.7/5

September 24, 2020

Not worth it

It smells okay. However, the smell doesn't last long and after a day or so you can't even smell it. For some reason the smell of this products get on to my cloth and I don't like. Therefore, I have stopped using it.

September 22, 2020

Better than expected

I got the new car scent. I have a small car so the smell was quite overpowering even with the lever on the lowest. I think they are a bit overpriced, better if you can find them on sale. I would buy it again

September 22, 2020

Air freshener

Definitely smells nice in your car helps with odors also can be used in your home I usually click it to one of my fans I poke a small hole in it to make is smell a little more

2.7/5

September 18, 2020

Only if you like this smell...

I find these little clips do what they say they do - they do fit in the vent, but be careful of some condensation from your vents if you have the air conditioner on for prolonged periods. I would remove it from the vents if I am parked in the sun for the better part of a hot day.
    I do prefer some of the other scents in this line or other brands that are more subtle. But I've bought these also when on sale and when affordable.

3.2/5

September 13, 2020

Dull over time

I really enjoyed the scent of the air freshener when first installed, but within days it had become very faint and dull. I would not purchase again simply for that fact.