Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

November 05, 2020

Significant Improvement in a smokers vehicle

My husband’s last car was purchased from a smoker. These made a world of a difference in the car. It went from Tolerable to Fresh. I would definitely recommend this product for your vehicle.

November 05, 2020

So small, goes fast, over priced

I always buy these and then regret it. They don’t last nearly long enough, don’t make a strong enough scent in the car, are over priced for how long they do last. I don’t love them but sometimes they’re on sale and I just get suckered into it.

November 04, 2020

Excellent product

Like all febreeze products this one smells amazing! It lasts so long and definitely lives up to the febreeze expectations. It also isn't overly overwhelming for small spaces

November 04, 2020

Amaziiinng

I use this awesome small space febreze air freshener in my car.it leave my car smelling fresh all the time.gets rids of all the smells, keeping it clean and fresh. Lasts for weeks and its totally worth the money spent on it. I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

November 03, 2020

Great for more than the car!

These are dandy! Of course I love these for the vent in my car but they work awesome to clip on a coat hanger in a closet to keep everything nice and fresh! Great for sticking in a place you would like hidden!

2.0/5

November 03, 2020

Can't Use any of these products

Unfortunately I am unable to use any of the febreeze products as I am allergic to them. They do smell great however and they are long lasting freshness but I cant breath after being around it for too long. Would recommend it for people who are not allergic to this product.

Buy these at Costco

I usually buy these at Costco. They are definitely worth buying sometimes they don't last long but I also smoke and usually have my window down about so that could be why.

Freshness in the air

It's a great product, how it gives this fresh, soft smell to the car and it turnes the blue winter mood, i love to try more smells buy sure they are all great

Long lasting

Compared to most air fresheners for the vehicles this one is at the top. The scent does last the long time and smells soo fresh. It's the only brand I'll purchase now

Household staple

These febreeze clips are so amazing! I got a value pack from Costco and was so quickly out them in our cars. The smell is long lasting and does work pretty instantly. Definitely recommend to everyone!