Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

November 18, 2020

Smells great and it stays

This air freshener is great and works almost immediately. Anyone who sets foot in the car automatically compliments the smell. It’s long lasting and very pleasant.

November 18, 2020

Keeps the car smelling fresh!

I love this Febreze car accessories. They leave the vehicle smelling brand new. Any strong odours are immediately gone once the clip is put on the vent. The scent does, however, become very strong when heat is blowing through the vents.

November 17, 2020

Not too bad!

For a car Air freshener, I always look for something that is strong in scent and something that lasts a long time. Unfortunately, this product does not last long if you have it turned up all the way. And if left in the sun in your car, it can leak and cause a bit of stain.

November 17, 2020

i would buy this product again

I would buy it again because I love a fragrant car, but this fragrance is soft and makes the car more cozy. my husband and I (who are allergic to smells) loved it!

1.5/5

November 16, 2020

Not a fan

The scent is nice but I find it overbearing at first. It's strong for the first 3 days and then wears out quickly. There isn't a variety of different scents either.

November 15, 2020

Makes the car smell amazing!!

i bought this for my mum's car and she has children who play sports as well as the dog and you can't smell anything but this scent when its going!! i love it and it works so well :)

November 14, 2020

Great smell

I love the smell!! It stay for longer than expected and in a small package. This was the first time that I tried and it works awesome! Definitely I will buy another one!

3.2/5

Love the smell

I just love the smell!! I use them in my car. I read another review who mentioned that they use them in their heat vents in their home. I will definitely try this in the future.

2.0/5

November 13, 2020

It says 60 days.. not 10.

I didn't like these at all. I found at first it was really powerful, overwhelming to say the least. even while it was on the lowest setting. It didn't last even a month..

2.7/5

not good

Tried this product in my car and found that the smell is too overpowering and that is all you can smell would not recommend this product. I had to remove it from my car as it was making me feel ill.