Finesse Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 167 in Hairspray

April 28, 2017

Ce produit est bien, il fait le travail et sent bon. Il ne laisse pas une sensation de carton rigide aux cheveux lorsqu'on l'applique. Je le recommande.

April 20, 2017

I love this product because I have to wear my hair up at work and it keeps my hair in place all day..............................It smells great too

March 25, 2017

I use this product everyday and have used it for years. It does not leave a film on my hair like others in the past has done. It also hold my hair in place well without feeling stiff. I love it

January 28, 2017

C'est le seul fixatif qui ne me laisse pas un résidus désagréable dans les cheveux. Il contrôle bien les petits frissotis. À la fin de la journée lorsque je détache mes cheveux je n'ai pas de plaque de cheveux collés ensemble!

January 28, 2017

I have used Finesse hairspray for years and will continue to use it for years to come.All of the Finesse products are very reasonably priced and the hairspray has great hold.

January 09, 2017

Finesse is my go to hairspray. I have tried many other brands & they don't compare to the hold & price of Finesse. I always go back to Finesse. Finesse holds my style all day long & the price is great!!

September 08, 2016

I have used this product for years and like how it works on my hair. I find in the humitiy and heat that it works well on my hair. This product doesn't leave my hair to heavy or sticky as other sprays do. The price is decent as well and affordable.

June 10, 2016

A lot of times this is the cheapest hairspray in the aisle, but it works effectively. I'll grab it when I'm in a rush and feeling cheap b/c I know it'll work. The spray gives me good hold all day. The scent is alright, it's not like a salon smelling hairspray, but it's good enough that it doesn't make me smell bad either.

June 10, 2016

I have used this product for many years. I love the price. It will hold my hair all day along even in the humid summer months and it does not flake.

December 22, 2015

Love this product!!! Works perfectly... holds a long time