Finesse Moisturizing shampoo Reviews
#1878 in Hair Care

May 10, 2019

wasn't my favorite was the scent

This has been around for so many years and I finally decided to give it a try. I was actually really impressed with it and would recommend it. The only thing that wasn't my favorite was the scent, it was very dated

April 25, 2019

worth the price

- nice clean smell
    - lathers up well
    - good value for the price
    - does not make your hair greasy
    - soft bouncy waves for two days after use
    - would recommend to give this shampoo a try, especially if you are on a budget

February 25, 2019

Amazing

I absolutly love this product it is so cheap and my hair always feels amazing so soft bouncy and it even smells great. If you haven't tried it you have to.

February 24, 2019

Great products

I love these shampoos and conditioners always at a great price they're very effective at moisturizing my naturally curly frizzy dry hair tames my curls softens the frizz for great manageable hair I will keep purchasing these products and would recommend them to anyone

December 29, 2018

Love this product

I have long hair, and my ends get dry. This product really helped hydrate my hair and make it very soft and smooth. It made it much easier to comb it through after a shower.

January 12, 2018

Good Cheap Shampoo

This is a good shampoo for those on a budget. The smell could be fruitier and better smelling but otherwise good. My hair felt clean and soft after my shower.

2.2/5

January 03, 2018

Not a fan

Got this on sale for 1 buck. Totally regrets this purchase. I don't think it's moisturizing at all and its cleansing effect is just so-so. You get for what you paid. :(

December 12, 2017

Great quality for the price

I haven't bought Finesse hair products for years so I tried moisturizing shampoo. The formula is effective, mild and has a lovely fragrance. Lathers well too. Definitely don't need to spend mega bucks on good hair products!

October 02, 2017

Great Finesse

This shampoo is great cost wise. It smells terrific and gives your hair the clean and body it needs. Definitely worth a try. A+ in my books. This will now be a regular in our household.

April 19, 2017

I love Finesse shampoos and conditioners. They smell amazing! I love the clean fresh scent, and the fact that it makes your hair smell good even after a couple of days of not washing it. The formula was creamy back in the day, and I'm happy to say that the formula is still creamy and foams into a rich lather. I really like that Finesse moisturizing shampoo is made for hair like mine that's dry, damaged, and very frizzy. After 3-5 washes, I noticed my hair looks and feels softer, and looks less dry. My hair always tends to get frizzy, and I noticed even after heat styling I have less frizz and fly-aways. My hair looks silky, like the kind of hair you see in commercials lol.