Finesse Volumizing Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #974 in Shampoo

Good - 0

April 07, 2017

My hair can be dry and stiff, this new Finesse Restore + Strength has really made my hair feel softer and more manageable. The frizzy dry feeling is gone and my hair feels moisturized but not heavy and greasy! The formula is thick and a little really lathers up well so you don't need to use a ton of product. The scent is sweet and fresh! Great shampoo! And it's a great value!

March 09, 2016

We Absolutley love this shampoo in our home. It's a great budget friendly product. I have teenage girls and even they love it. Leaves our hair feelings soft and not weighed down with oils

April 16, 2014

Works very well .. Not sticky and holds the hair great .. Very reasonably priced .. My fav brand of hair spray ..

June 15, 2010

This shampoo is inexpensive and smells lovely. The beautiful scent remains on your hair and does give it a minor boost for quite some time. The conditioner works well with it, as well. I'll be honest - I didn't see a MAJOR difference, but it was significant enough for me to recommend it.