Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 163 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry is a remarkable drying aid with 5x POWER ACTIONS that provide drier dishes with less spots and film than detergent alone – even on plastics.

May 04, 2017

J'ai essayé le produit à quelques reprises grace à des encarts recus à la maison. Je croyais que je n'étais pas capable de m'en servir correctement mais j'ai trouvé qu'il ne faisait pas la job comme il le fallairt. Est-ce un problème de mon lave-vaisselle ?? Peut être ...

July 19, 2016

A must to have! I have tried many and this is the best. Use it a few times a month, gets cloudy glasses crisp and clear. It rarely goes on sale, but we still buy it, it's that good.

March 18, 2016

Works well and different sizes to buy are helpful. Dishes and glasses are glassy-clean and shiny. A bit expensive and rarely coupons for it. We recommend this over other brands.

March 18, 2016

I received this sample when we bought our dishwasher. I was amazed with it. Tried different brands and alot leave dishes still wet and you have to dry them by hand. Will be getting this product more often

September 24, 2015

Finish jet dry..gets the job done perfect rinse aid..nothing worse then opening your dishwasher with film and crap still on it... With finish products my dishwasher gets the job done.. won't use anything else

May 27, 2014

I have always used Jet Dry as did my mother. It is the best rinse aid on the market. No others compare.

April 25, 2014

I totally did not want to spent money on this type of product. I really thought it would be useless. On day, I received a sample and decided 'what the hay' and put it in my dishwasher. My dishes looked the same and so did the glasses, so I thought! After awhile, my cups and glasses never seemed to come out completely clean. About half of them had a ''sandy'' residue. I thought they had not been put in properly or the dishwasher was getting older. Then, after complaining for a week, I realized I was out of Jet Dry. So I added some to the dishwasher. TADA! no more residue! Works like magic.

April 24, 2014

I used to use this Jet Dry and noticed that my dishes were ready to be put away as soon as the dishwasher had finished. Now, I buy a product that has the Jet Dry already in the cube that I am currently using, so there is no need to use the Finish Jet Dry. I liked the product.

April 24, 2014

I use this in my Kenmore Elite dishwasher all the time. There is a light to tell me when it is low, and one time I didn't have any left and continued to wash a few loads in the meantime, I noticed a HUGE difference. My plastics and glasses were spotted and things weren't totally dry after the usual cycle. Restock with the Jet Dry Turbo dry and voila, problem solved. I keep extra on hand now just to make sure I don't run out. I suggest this to everyone.

April 15, 2014

I've used this a few times and I don't think it works too well. I still get spots on my dishes.