Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Red Clay Reviews

September 06, 2017

Je ne m'en passerais plus!

Pour résumé: j'ai une peau à tendance acnéique, SUPER grasse et vraiment trop capricieuse. Normalement, je nettoie mon visage tôt le matin avant de partir travailler, mon visage est complétement gras en fin d'avant-midi. Ça vous donne une idée! aha!

Je l'avais acheté dans un ensemble d'essai, question de voir s'il allait fonctionner avec ma peau ultra capricieuse. Ça a été une révélation pour moi! Plus de visage gras, et surtout, la sensation réelle d'avoir nettoyer mon visage en profondeur ce qui n'est pas le cas pour moi avec tous les autres nettoyants que j'ai essayé dans ma vie! Bref, que du bonheur! J'aime particulièrement l'effet qu'il fait sur ma peau, je ne déteste pas son odeur non plus. Pour moi, ça sent le 'propre'. Je suis tombée en amour avec ce nettoyant, il est absolument parfait pour moi! <3

September 05, 2017

Sensitive Skin Approved!

I'm always hesitant when trying new skin products because my skin is so sensitive, but much to my surprise I haven't had a problem with this!! In fact, it has certainly lived up to its claim to "remove excess oils, unclog prose and purify". I have definitely noticed less blackheads and impurities since I've started using this cleanser. It's also great at removing makeup without leaving your skin feeling dry and tight. Another bonus is it doesn't have a strong smell! I would recommend anyone with sensitive skin check out first aid beauty!!

August 27, 2017

Not for me

I used the whole tube of this and didn't see much difference in my skin nor in the amount of oil on my face. I will say that it's a thick product and a little goes a long way, so it can last a while.

April 13, 2017

I have greasy skin yet dry sometimes and large pores. Love this cleanser and it lasts forever. Helps with my oily skin and helps shrink my pores amazingly. Rest of the red clay line is amazing and value sets from sephora are the best deal

March 21, 2017

Love this stuff! I love how clarifying it is and how it sticks nicely to your skin when you're in the shower. I use it everyday and find it works well for my combo skin. Would recommend and repurchase if i found a good deal on it!

May 01, 2016

I really liked the First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser with Clay. I use it twice a day, morning and night, and noticed that my skin felt softer and it helped to get rid of my smaller acne and lessen the size and length of time for my larger acne bumps. I love that it has red clay in it and that it is gentle enough to use twice a day without drying my skin out. Definitely recommend, just wish it was not so pricey.

March 24, 2016

I had a small sample size of this and overall enjoyed it! It really deep cleans your skin and left my skin feeling very clean but not stripped. This is not recommended for sensitive skin however I did not have any issues using it.

1.8/5

July 12, 2015

Not my favourite didn't really cleanse

May 14, 2015

I enjoyed this product while it lasted. It felt nice and lasted forever.

April 07, 2015

This has made a world of a difference on my blackheads!