Fisher Price Xylophone

Fisher Price Xylophone Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 582 in Toys

July 25, 2017

So much musical fun

We just got this for a little ones this past weekend and he hasn't stop playing with it! He just loves the bright colors and the sound it makes when he uses the stick or whatever's around him. I just wish the string holding the stick to the xylophone was a wee bit longer.
    This is the perfect first instrument to get your discovering little one.

July 23, 2017

Beautiful Music

I think this is a toy that everyone remembers I had to buy it when I had my own kids I love seeing toys that I remember having. Both my kids have spent hours making music. Its brightly colored and alot of fun for little ones.

June 28, 2017

Classic toy

A classic childhood toy . My nephew loved banging on this and getting so happy when it made loud noises. He would be so inpresed with himself . It has very bright colours and it practices hand eye coordination. It's not expensive either so that's good . You can find this at Walmart and I recommend.

May 30, 2017

I remember playing with this toy when I was little, and was thrilled to see it when I was toy shopping for my first child I couldn't help but buy it. My kids have spent hours playing with this toy from the time they could sit the music they make makes them so happy.

November 28, 2016

My daughter loves this toy- she's been playing with it from baby to toddler!! The sounds and bright colours intrigue their curiosity, and the cause and effect of hitting the keys is a great learning tool.

September 28, 2016

A classic you that can be used from baby to toddler. It's bright colourful style attracts little minds, and the lure of banging and producing sounds will keep your baby attracted for a long time! It's noisy, but not unpleasant.

March 05, 2016

Oh this toy! Everyone has it or had it at some point in tier life. Kids love this. I'm sure just to make noise and bug everyone around them. My kids thought this was the funniest thing ever. Yes I will probably buy this for somebody else's child for a gift. so they can have just as much fun as I did with this.

February 05, 2016

Another oldie but goodie. Kids adore these.It didn't seem that long ago mine were hauling theirs around

February 05, 2016

my grand son loved this toy he would bang on it all the time with the little stick that comes with and he would pull the string to hear the music

December 12, 2015

Awesome classic toy! My little one got this for Christmas last year and it's still a regular toy he plays with. I like the pull a tune version that plays music as it gets pulled. My only small complaint is that the metal keys chip quite easily at the edges and one of the keys is slightly out of tune. Otherwise it's excellent!