Follow Your Heart: Original - Natural Vegenaise Dressing
Good

Follow Your Heart: Original - Natural Vegenaise Dressing Reviews

Ranked #2191 out of 2373 in Grocery

October 12, 2016

Bonne alternative santé pour la mayonnaise. Bon goût qui ressemble à la vrai mayo ! Crémeuse elle est délicieuse dans les plats du quotidien. Bonne marque !

October 12, 2016

I picked this up after recently discovering my allergy to eggs and I couldn't be happier with this product! I'm also severely allergic to dairy so I also use this as a replacement to cream based salad dressings or spreads! I cannot taste any difference in comparison to mayo! I've used this in recipes at potlucks without anyone knowing the difference and I've even converted my family into using it! It's a great natural option! I also love the glass bottle packaging.

September 20, 2013

Are a vegan or vegetarian or allergic to eggs? When you eat sandwich and cannot use mayyonise..!! Here is the Solution. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't miss mayyonise anymore. It taste just like it, creamy and tasty. It is also natural which make it healthy food option..xx

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store