Frank Coffee Scrub
Good

Frank Coffee Scrub Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 1085 in Bath & Body

July 26, 2016

I received the coffee body scrub from Frank Body in an ipsy bag. I was slightly skeptical, but had heard good things. Oh my GOD I am actually in LOVE. I'm so sad it took me so long to try this product. It smells incredible, and it made my skin more smooth then literally any product I have ever tried. I get tiny bumps on my arm, and they were gone. Nothing ever works.. I'm so excited. I would absolutely buy again, and definitely recommend it to everyone.

June 16, 2016

This is great stuff the only downfall is you have to order it on line, but it works well and smells delicious. I love the packaging for it. My skin felt so soft and smooth after I used it.

July 13, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING! it smells yummy! and helps to smooth all the lumps and bumps on your skin! Also safe to use if you have skin irritations. I suffer from psoriasis and i find it helps to keep my patches at a minimal!

September 29, 2014

Frank Coffee Scrub is SUCH an amazing product. It is literally a coffee substance scrub that helps reduce imperfections on your skin, smoothing lumps and bumps and making your skin feel SO soft! It also has a delicious coffee smells that lingers for a short while after you scrub (but not too long!). I have only tried the original kind but there are also 2 other kinds of Frank's scrub as well. This is a product you must order online and it ships SO quickly and the instructions are so simple and easy!

Leaves your feeling amazing at the end of your time with Frank, check it out online! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to reduce the look of scars, stretch marks, cellulite and other skin imperfections.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic