• Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Clarifying Mask

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Clarifying Mask Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 782 in Masks

July 13, 2017

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Clarifying Mask

Freeman offers some awesome facemasks at awesome prices! I always buy these at walmart, I was skeptical at first due to how cheap they are. I believe I tried some sampler packets first and then decided to buy the bigger bottles.

I love this cucumber peel mask, you feel so clean and pure after using it and can feel that impurities have been peeled out of your pores. I highly recommend trying the freeman masks if you are looking for some affordable masks.

July 13, 2017

I love my magical vegetable face glue

Seriously though, this is my favorite peel off mask. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I apply it once a week, and there are always very noticeable results, especially the first couple days after you do the mask. My before/after skin texture comparison is pretty striking. Additionally, I have the most ridiculous combination skin, and this stuff does not dry out my skin. It also does a phenomenal job of clearing out all the dead skin and build-up from the week

March 02, 2016

I absolutely love this peel off mask,it has a nice scent ,I admit it can be messy,but once it's applied to your face it only takes a few minutes for it to dry and then you just peel it off. My face always feels so clean and refreshed after each time I use it .this is a great quality product and I would recommend this to everyone

June 08, 2015

I’ve used the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask: Cucumber for several years. It is one of my favorite peel off masks. I like how cool and refreshing it feels when applying it. It cleans my pores and my skin feels tighter when I wash it off.

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my experience with this product.