Fresh Rose Facial Toner Reviews

Good - 0

September 28, 2017

By far my favorite toner ever

Everything about this toner I am totally in love with! The smell, the bottle, the fact that it has roses inside, how cleansing and moisturizing it is! It has definitely made my skin tone more even and radiant since using it, and it didn't take long at all to notice.
    Go try some for yourself you won't be disappointed

July 10, 2017

Beautiful luxurious scent, but maybe not a necessity

I love this toner. It is a bit expensive but it feels so luxurious when you use it. The scent is amazing, not too strong, and the feeling when you spritz it directly on your face is amazing and so refreshing. Altogether I'm not so sure there is anything actually beneficial about toners, but this one is a special treat regardless of whether it actually has benefits or not. It does help make sure that you have removed all of your makeup.

May 25, 2017

If you are in search of a toner that is hydrating, look no further. Adding this product to your existing regime will really help boost hydration. This product will also help refine the texture of your pores. While I can't claim that it does that this product has improved my skin's ability to stay hydrated. Also it feels extremely luxurious taking you on a censorial experience with the scent and use of real rose petals! I like it using it straight from my palms and pressing it into the skin.

October 16, 2015

I love this toner. It's light, airy and feels fantastic on the skin. It tones the skin and I feel it helps lock in moisturizer.