Fruits & Passion Human Body Souffle

3.6/5
Ranked #1414 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

2.8/5

November 28, 2014

This has a delightful scent, the only thing is that it doesn't last long but is reasonably priced, depends on sale prices. It reminds me of the exotic and unique in life, it's not floral or fruitily and that's why I like it.

June 23, 2010

I recieved a gift card for fruits and passion for my birthday. I had been looking around the store for a while, deciding what to spend my money on, when the NICEST woman ive ever met asked if i needed help. I had never been in the store before, but she asked what my lifestyle was like, and daily routine and helped me out. The first thing she took me over too was the "human" brand souffle. I was amazed with the whipped creaminess of it. you just need a dab, and it literally melts into your skin, leaving it amazingly soft. I have dry skin and mild acne, and ive been using it all over my body for about a week now, and my skin has become SO SOFT and my face is clearing up from being so moisturized! i will definitely be back to purchase the rest of the "human" line from them!!!

president's choice penne