Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
Ranked #17 in Laundry Care

September 15, 2017

I love this product! I get it every time.

I love this product.
    It always leaves my laundry feeling fresh and smells so good, its also not overpowering as I get headaches from strong smells.
    I recommend this all the time.

September 14, 2017

Smells good

This product smells amazing. Also easy to use and gets the cleaning job done. Price isn't so bad in general, it tends to be on sale. Overall a good product.

September 14, 2017

Smells Delicious!

I love the smell of this stuff! This was definitely my go to detergent - but then I had a family. Unfortunately this doesn't cut it for our laundry now. I find it isn't able to tackle stains as well as other ones I've tried. So as much as I love the smell until my kids stop being filthy I had to switch.

September 13, 2017

Love it

Love this product for which I have been using for the past year
    Clothes smells very nice and for at least 3 weeks
    Clothes feel clean and while washing no residue of soap left on clothes

September 13, 2017

Best smelling Laundry Detergent

This is my favourite laundry detergent. It smells so fruity and lovely, AND the scent stays forever! It can be a little pricey if you do not get it on sale, so stock up when on sale!

August 31, 2017

The best product for my clothe i never buy

I love it i always use this one more than any other product to wash my clothe i rexomended to anyone who want fresh and senty cloth lol i love it
    Xoxoxo

August 20, 2017

This is a yes for me

This is a yes for me. I bought this once because I was in a rush to do laundry and it was the only brand on sale and I don't regret this purchase. Ever since, I've been using Gain products. If I can't find this scent then I look for another scent that smells just as good. I love the way my cloth smelled after laundry and when I finally decided to wear that article of clothing. I enjoyed that I didn't have a skin reaction to the change. And honestly, I didn't have to use that much for one large load. I enjoyed this product very much..

June 20, 2017

Fantastic product

This is one of the only laundry detergents that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It smells amazing, leaves clothes feeling clean and fresh, and I can't buy enough of it. In my area it tends to be more expensive so I would probably cut this product out if I was on a budget and go with something cheaper but for now it's one of my favourites.

June 15, 2017

Smells Awesome

I have been using the original Gain Laundry Detergent for years. I love it! And well, now I love this scent too. I usually have both a bottle of the original scent and and a bottle of this one on hand and rotate between the two.

June 12, 2017

Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap is definitely my absolute favorite laundry soap. I absolutely love the sentence it lasts for days. It gets my clothes nice and clean and it's a great price. I just really really love it.