Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews
#12 in Laundry Care

July 23, 2020
    New York, United States

My go to

My clothes are clean. Theres no leftover residue. The scent lasts for a long time in the clothes! Gain is a little pricey but it's definitely worth every penny!!

July 16, 2020

Great detergent

My children love the scent of Gain Apple Mango Tango laundry soap. We use it on all of our clothing. Works amazingly on hockey jerseys and wrestling jerseys. We will definitely buy again.

July 16, 2020

Love the smell

My clothes are super clean and they smell amazing I am happy with the product and how my clothes feels . This is one one my favorite laundry soap so far

June 13, 2020

Love the smell

I am so happy I switched to Gain Laundry soap. The apple mango tango is awesome. When the clothes come out of the wash they smell so good and the bedding... I cant wait to climb into bed when the sheets are freshly washed.

June 06, 2020

This product smells incredible

I love this laundry soap by Gain. Not out does it do an excellent job at cleaning my clothing, it also leaves them all smelling so wonderful! The scent is just amazing!

March 28, 2020
    Florida, United States

My favorite!

Best smell ever. Leaves laundry soft and smelling fresh and clean. I love it! It’s one of only detergents I use and eve along with other products of same flavor to go with it.

February 29, 2020

Love the product

I have used gain laundry detergent for years and will continue to I love how well it washes my clothes and I absolutely love the smells of it it is also cost effective

February 21, 2020

Smells great

I love the scent and it last forever. However I didn’t find that it cleaned my clothes as well as tide did. I always felt a sort of stiffness to the fabric that I never felt with tide. Scent is amazing but not worth the not clean feeling

February 13, 2020

Amazing smell

Not only does this laundry soap work very well it smells amazing. If you want your laundry to just always smells so good this is the one for you. It’s nice to take things out of the cupboard that has been sitting there for a long time and they still smell so good.

January 06, 2020

Never Fails

Lets start off iwth the scent. You always want to make sure your clothes smell lovely when you wash and that is what Gain does. It washes the clothes really well. When you follow it up with the Gain dryer sheets it's a match made in heaven!