Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 291 in Laundry Care

May 15, 2017

The quality and effectiveness was the same as any other gain product, which was great. But the apple scent really wasn't for me. It was a bit too strong.

May 13, 2017

I ttried this when it was on sale and I loved it. It got my familys clothes clean and the smell lasted for a really long time. I would recommend this product to everyone

May 11, 2017

I don't like the smell nor the performance of this Landry soap . I regret buying it . Sometimes The stain on my clothes still there after wash, I have to wash it again.

May 11, 2017

So i see a lot of people buying this product at the store i have tried it a could times in different washers i find that for one it makes your washer STINK after im not sure why ( i clean my washer 1 a week ) and two i find that the smell on your clothes only last a few days before they smell musty i wouldn't buy this product again.

May 01, 2017

This is my number one favourite laundry detergent . Gain Apple Mango Tango is the best scent and I can't get enough of it , lol . It's amazing and the scent lasts months on my clothes after they've been washed . This laundry detergent cleans my clothes so well and they always amazing . I always stock up when I have coupons and sales. I highly recommend Gain and in particular this scent .

May 01, 2017

I thought the original gain was the best laundry detergent I had ever smell... That is until I smelt Gain Mango Tango! The mango smell is so nice and fruity and the scent really does last on your clothes and sheets I love crawling into bed 4-5 days after washing my bed and still being able to smell mangos !

May 01, 2017

I love, love, love Gain! It is my absolute Favorite laundry detergent. My clothes always smell fresh for days, it's not over powering but just right. I like to use it best on my bed sheets, especially before I hang them out to dry.

April 24, 2017

I'm a huge Gain fan, my husband prefers it as well. I love the scent, its not overpowering. My husband doesn't like detergent with powerful scents. We find none of these are.
    It cleans well, and always happy with the results!

April 24, 2017

Les détergents Gain sont toujours de choix!
    Dégagent un parfait parfum de Pomme-Mangue. Laisse une bonne odeur au vêtement pendant plusieurs jours.
    Ils offrent une bonne qualité-prix.

April 16, 2017

I love how the smell lasts for at least a week. my whole family loves it. i plan on using it alot. it is even better using it with the sent boosters. fabric is nice after washing