4.1/5
Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Reviews
#41 in Laundry Care

January 14, 2018

Nice scent

I purchased the original scent formula and really liked how fresh it smelled. The scent is rather prominent and I did smell it on my clothes afterwards. I especially love using it for my towels as it removes that musty smell they get after being washed constantly. I use about a quarter to half a cup, depending on how big the load is. The scented beads dissolve nicely in the wash. This does not act as a fabric softener, therefore, it's an added expense and basically, still does what a fabric softener would do in terms of adding scent. I purchased this because I had a coupon, but don't think I would purchase it at full price or regularly. Therefore, great product, but not something that's a necessity for me.

January 12, 2018

Good product

I love these scent boosters. I do think the price is a little high but you can usually find it on sale or use coupons. The scent it adds to your laundry is awesome and it lasts!

January 12, 2018

Smells great

I refuse to wash my laundry unless I have Gain In-wash scent booster. I especially love the feel and smell of freshly washed bedding when I use Gain. It isn't cheap, but its definitely worth it.

October 02, 2017

gain is the best

i absolutely love the smell of gain products! i toss half a cap of the in wash scent booster in with my laundry and smells great for weeks. you just cant beat the smell of gain!

September 28, 2017

Where have you been all my life

I never thought I would use anything like this but I did and I love it. I will buy again when it's on sale. I always thought the scents in laundry detergent and softener was enough

July 20, 2017

Love it

I love my gain freshworks . They smell amazing . Especially this one . I put a capful in my washer before I add my clothes . I add my clothes and turn my washer on . The beads dissolve and Release the scent onto my clothing . They definitely make my clothes smell nicer and the scent is stronger when I use them . I just got a huge deal on them . 555g were on sale for $3.99 which is amazing because they're usually $11.98. I also had 2 dollar coupons . I highly recommend.

July 20, 2017

Smells so nice

This makes my clothes smell good, I like the smell and it lasts long. As an added bonus I put some in a little spray bottle with warm water and let them dissolve and it becomes a nice room spray.

July 19, 2017

Great product, good sized bottle

I use this product in the wash with my workout clothes or bras, and it seems to work. It smells great when the items come out of the wash. It's pretty expensive for one bottle at about $12, but when on sale I would probably say it's a good deal.

June 15, 2017

yum

This in wash scent booster by Gain smells fantastic! Its a bit overpriced in my honest opinion, but it does smell lovely and the scent does linger. I prefer other scent boosters for staying power though

June 15, 2017

The smell

There is no better smell tbrn fresh laundry after a week of being in a drawer of closet and still smelling like it was nust washed ... wish bottles were bigger for the price but the great smell makes up for it