Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #40 out of 319 in Laundry Care

July 20, 2017

Love it

I love my gain freshworks . They smell amazing . Especially this one . I put a capful in my washer before I add my clothes . I add my clothes and turn my washer on . The beads dissolve and Release the scent onto my clothing . They definitely make my clothes smell nicer and the scent is stronger when I use them . I just got a huge deal on them . 555g were on sale for $3.99 which is amazing because they're usually $11.98. I also had 2 dollar coupons . I highly recommend.

July 20, 2017

Smells so nice

This makes my clothes smell good, I like the smell and it lasts long. As an added bonus I put some in a little spray bottle with warm water and let them dissolve and it becomes a nice room spray.

July 19, 2017

Great product, good sized bottle

I use this product in the wash with my workout clothes or bras, and it seems to work. It smells great when the items come out of the wash. It's pretty expensive for one bottle at about $12, but when on sale I would probably say it's a good deal.

June 15, 2017

yum

This in wash scent booster by Gain smells fantastic! Its a bit overpriced in my honest opinion, but it does smell lovely and the scent does linger. I prefer other scent boosters for staying power though

June 15, 2017

The smell

There is no better smell tbrn fresh laundry after a week of being in a drawer of closet and still smelling like it was nust washed ... wish bottles were bigger for the price but the great smell makes up for it

June 13, 2017

I don't do my laundry if I don't have this in my house!

I keep 2-3 bottles on hand at all times. It's the best product ever it smells amazing and last more washes than I thought it would. BONUS!! It's the best product I have every bought it's a bit expensive but totally worth every penny.

May 25, 2017

je croit que Gain définitivement la marque de détergente les plus efficace et toute le monde devrais sens servir de plus en plus ses un produit pas chère mais vaux le prix et fais absolument bien son travail... Merci

2.3/5

May 17, 2017

For you can live with the extremely sickly sweet perfume smell in all clothes and the men in your family don't mind smelling fruity then this product is for you. I found the smell overpowering putting me off the product. It absolutely does what it says as far as freshness is concerned but the scent was not for me.

March 28, 2017

Some people love theese and I can see why they do smell amazing but for me when I use this product the beads barley disolve and when thrown in the dryer with out inspection they melt and make clothes stick together I have experimented with smaller amounts hot and cold water but nothing seems to be just right let me know if you've had the same results !

March 26, 2017

Now that I've tried it I will always have to buy it. Absolutely love the smell and how long clothes, towels and bedding holds the amazing smell. What a great additive for laundry.

Ferrero Rocher

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    If you had three wishes....

dperrault has posted in the forum topic