Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

January 27, 2013

Gain is the only brand of detergent I use. It gets all my clothes clean and leaves them smelling great!! Must use Gain dryer sheets as well, you can smell it on your clothes long after being washed!

January 08, 2013

Works great, the smell of the original is nice and fresh. cleans well and rinses out quite cleanly.

This is the brand that goes on sale most often which is the main bonus.

August 22, 2012

absolutely love this product , will buy again

August 13, 2012

Best Out There By Far!!!!!! Scent Stays In Clothes :)

July 13, 2012

My absolute favourite laundry detergent. The smell and the working power are amazing!! When it goes on sale, I use brandsaver.ca coupons and stock up for 6 months at a time- getting each bottle for about a dollar!
    Great stuff!

July 04, 2012

Smells fantastic, gets stains out, and is affordable. I like to use it on my sheets and towels because the smell lasts forever.

June 15, 2012

Gain is by far the best detergent i have ever used. It comes in a huge variety of sents that smell just amazing if you ar elike me and prefer a stronger sent to a more sutle one. Its fresh and long lasting and keeps my clothes clean and soft.

June 12, 2012

I can't get enough of the smell! I use the detergent and the dryer sheets and the smell lasts and lasts. I'll use almost and scent of gain, but the Original sent tends to stick around a bit longer.

June 05, 2012

For great cleaning power and a scent that says clean, choose Gain laundry detergent. Thoroughly washes the dirt off your clothes while leaving a lingering pleasant scent. I love using a laundry detergent that leaves a lasting scent on my cloths. This product is my favorite, and I love the smell and how clean my laundry feels after it's been washed. LOVE IT !!

May 02, 2012

This gain smells amazing, I was impressed that when you wash with it the scent stays in the clothing. It really is sniff sniff hooray. I was impressed by the way the dirt came out of my kids cloths. I am definitely using this again.