Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

January 30, 2020

Gain Works.

What can I say? Gain has been my household staple detergent. I don't buy anything else, original scent is always great to have in the scent rotation. It still holds up even to the new scents they offer. Smell is spot on and it does a great job with washing. Again, this has been the household staple for a reason.

January 30, 2020

Amazing smell

I love gain detergent. I find that gain detergent has a great smell that lasts long compared to other brands. The scent does not fade after washing or smell differently. My clothes feel super comfortable, my sheets smell great and it is the only brand I recommend.

2.0/5

January 14, 2020
    United States

Gain Laundry Detergent

I am the kind of person who finds doing laundry relaxing and I am very conscious about the types of cleaners I use in our home. While the smell of Gain is nice I prefer when the clothes smell "clean," gain left a strong flowery smell to the laundry. I also have sensitive skin and Gain caused a major flair up on my skin and my husbands. Will not buy again for that reason.

December 17, 2019

Definitely a Classic, LOVE!

Gain Original is my absolute go to laundry detergent! I'm in love with this scent! I actually get excited to do laundry & having everything smelling fresh of Gain. Ofcourse, I'd use another brand if it's all that was offered. But this right here, is 100% worth the extra buck.

December 13, 2019

Best laundry smell out there.

We can't get enough of the amazing smell from this laundry detergent. The smell lasts for a long time and is so fresh. The only detergent in our home.

December 12, 2019

Who doesnt love Gain!

I always use gain for my laundry detergent. It keeps your clothes smelling good for days! I cant get enough. My family loves the smell of their fresh laundry!

November 26, 2019

Only one we use in Our House

It's hard to top detergent liquid for convenience and it's also hard to top Gain in my house with so many others i have tried. I think its great and now the only one we use. Removing mud, chocolate, gravy, grass and more from cotton and polyester in warm and cold water. Its 3-in-1

November 26, 2019
    California, United States

Great!

I didn't use this detergent until I moved in with my in laws. It smells pretty good and washes better than my old detergent did, but it doesn't last very long in our house. The only downside is that they don't make bigger bottles and it can be pretty expensive.

October 01, 2019

THE BEST

I will not buy anything other than gain laundry detergent. This paired with their fabric softener and dryer sheets is AMAZING. Also can't beat the price!!

September 19, 2019

Parfait

Celui la sent trop bon cest mon preferer! Lodeur dure vraiment longtemps sur le linge alors cest economique. Il est aussi vraiment pas chere ce qui est le fun !