Garnier 5 Sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 384 in Primer

April 18, 2017

Helps blur your pores! Love the product. Helped make my makeup apply smoothly and I don't get as oily throughout the day. This is recommended if you have oily skin.

2.7/5

April 14, 2017

The product had a fresh clean fragrance and glides on lightly. It unfortunately turned my foundation to an orangey tint and seemed to have no lasting effect .

1.7/5

March 04, 2017

Horrible product. It doesn't soak in. I find it leaves a smeary layer on your face. Not a nice smell to it. It doesnt blur anything because its too cakey and I had to wash it off

January 26, 2017

This product is amazing to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and large pores. I did not think it would work this great. The formula is velvety and applies smoothly. It is affordable and I will be repurchasing for sure! I have recommended this product to my friends and my mom too!

January 08, 2017

I rated the value at 4 stars because I find the price is high for a drugstore item.

I wasn't familiar with this product and found it on a CLEARANCE shelf for 60% off. I am so grateful for that CLEARANCE shelf because I love this skin product.

I use it as a primer before my makeup. It has this silicone feel to it that seems to fill up some of my wrinkles. And it makes for a nice blank canvass for the application of my makeup. You do have to shake the tube before using it.

I will definitely buy this again when it is on sale.

October 09, 2016

Oufffff je n'aime vraiment pas ce produits. Il laisse une pellicule grasse sur la peau. Ce qui fait en sorte que le fond de teint ne tient pas du tout et on dirais que j'ai une peau encore plus grasse que d'habitude. Je suis vraie ment déçu.

September 25, 2016

i dont get blur creams.ive tried 2 other brands as well.with the garnier 5 sec blur,im dumbfounded.i find it does nothing.its feels very smooth on,goes on nicely but try as i might ,i just dont see any difference with or without makeup.not a whole lot to say about it.i m always on the hunt to try new things,so i have not ruled out other blur creams.ill keep trying.

August 31, 2016

Now this stuff is awesome. It mattifies your skin, minimizes pores and wrinkles and actually does all of the lovely things it says it does. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with any skin type, regardless of age. Definitely going to purchase again!

July 17, 2016

I really love this product! It minimizes my pores and makes my skin nice and matte! You get a lot for the money and it works really well! I will continue to buy this!

July 04, 2016

his product really surprised me, in a good way! In the last few years I’ve developed fine lines under my eyes that tend to be accentuated when I wear makeup because the makeup settles around the lines, making them much more noticeable. Applying makeup primer didn’t help and I was becoming quite self-conscious about it. I was at Winners one day checking out their beauty product section randomly,(which I never usually do) where I spotted this miracle product and thought I’d give it a try because it was only $6. Boy am I glad I did. This baby takes fine lines and somehow blurs them out so that they are unnoticeable and also helps makeup glider over top rather than settling in or around lines. When I run out of my current tube I will go check Winners for more, and if they don’t have it I don’t mind paying more at the drugstore because this is a product that works extremely well for me.