4.1/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Normal to Dry Skin) Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

Immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations. Save time with just one multi-benefit product that combines advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage.
  1. Renews
  2. Brightens
  3. Evens
  4. Hydrates 24H
  5. Protects
BB Crème Peau normale à sèche - Soin du visage tout-en-un de Garnier qui contribue à 5 bénéfices : hydrate, corrige les ridules et les imperfections, protège, unifie et illumine le teint.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

January 16, 2020

Lovely product but too dark for me

This is a great product - the consistency and feel are superb. However, I have very fair skin, and it did leave a slight orange tint to my face. I will have to blend it with regular moisturizer to use the rest of it, which is a bit of a drag. If I wasn't so fair-skinned I am sure I would absolutely love it.

December 11, 2019

Works As Foundation or for Neck Area

I like using Garnier's BB Cream in light to medium, and even when I can't easily squeeze anymore out of the tube, I cut it in half with scissors until there's nothing left. I normally use a different foundation for my face, as it doesn't seem to work AS well if I use the BB cream, but for my neck area, it works great and balances out the color then if I just use foundation on my face alone, so it's not so noticeable looking. It blends in quite well I find and lasts me for a long time this way, just for neck coverage. And the price is reasonable. I usually buy it at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart.

December 01, 2019

Great bb cream for the winter!

This is my go to bb cream for the winter time! Super moisturizing and lightweight with light/med coverage.

You do always need to set it well with powder in order for it to not feel sticky..

Would not recommend for summer time (if you get some face sweating, this stuff will come right off).

November 06, 2019

Dewy skin :)

Omg you guys !!!! This is so good for Fall & winter months. If you have dry skin like myself then I think you’ll appreciate this BB cream. It acts as a tinted moisturizer and leaves your skin feeling nothing but hydrated. It can create a sheer coverage to a medium coverage depending on how much you use, you can definitely build it up, I really like that it gives the illusion that your not wearing makeup & doesn’t make your skin look cakey. I find this formula performs better with a foundation brush.

October 09, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Smooth application

Has a lovely scent and perfect for everyday wear. Smooth application and does enough coverage but circles and darker areas still visible. It’s reasonably priced which is why I would purchase again. Leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and moisturised

October 07, 2019
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Just what girl need

Super easy coverage, doesn't leave streak's. Smells lovely. Easy to remove. Definitely my go to 5in 1.long lasting coverage,lasts for ages,covers dark circles, perfectly

October 05, 2019

Favourite BB cream!

This is the only “foundation” I use. I absolutely love it. Most days I just use this, some setting powder and mascara. I love how it feels on my skin, I love how it makes my skin look and I love that it never causes me to break out. This will always be my go-to BB cream

September 03, 2019

Smooth hydration with a touch of coverage

I LOVE this BB cream. It hydrates your skin while providing minimum coverage evening your skin complexion. Perfect for creating an easy glow and easy enough to apply for the laziest morning skin care routine. This is definitely a keeper!

Updated On: September 03, 2019

#GOTITFREE

August 30, 2019

Basic BB

Dispite this product not matching my skin tone, it feels very nice on the face. Gives a good amount of moisture with light coverage. I don't have to high a demand for full coverage so it would work perfectly if it matched my skin tone. Unfortunately the colour ranges are limited and although it is light coverage, it is still very much not a good match.

August 30, 2019

Replaced my Foundation

I have dry skin so I normally find it difficult to wear foundation without dry patches showing. This BB cream went on well , it provided moisture to my dry skin. It didn’t leave my skin looking greasy. I found the colour to blend well with my skin tone. It was lightweight so it didn’t feel like a foundation. It didn’t look cakey or fake. It provides a nice healthy looking glow. I enjoy this product. Will purchase again.