3.9/5
Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roller Reviews
#13 in BB Creams

January 16, 2018

Game changer!

Finding this product was by chance as it was on sale at my Rexall so I decided to try it out...WOW! 8 months later and it has become a staple in my morning routine. Really brightens around your eyes, giving a refreshed look.

December 13, 2017

Best under eye cream I've used.

Before Target closed in Canada they had a sale on all their beauty products. I so happened to pick up the Garnier BB Eye Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roller to try out and i'm so happy that I did.
    I have fairly dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, not drinking enough water and probably other things. When I used this product it lightened up those dark circles and made me look like I went on vacation on got 12+ hours of sleep! It also helped with some puffiness that runs in my family!
    I really like how well it blends into my tan/olive skin and how well it works with my foundation. This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag.

December 13, 2017

Its part of my daily routine

It works great for the dark circles under your eyes. You can use it with or without makeup. The product lasts along time. I would recommend this product.

September 02, 2017

Amazing for puffy and tired eyes...loved it!!!

Rejuvenates and makes the skin under my eyes so sooft and fresh. The price is just right and works best when used overnight. Eyes definitely look younger.

May 31, 2017

I actually bought this for my husband because I could not find the Loreal Men's eye roller. I thought this product was every bit as good. And I can also use the eye roller !

April 18, 2017

I loved this product thus it's not perfect but do as according to its value. It instantly erases my dark circles and its my daily wear I never step out of my house without its application .

January 09, 2017

WOW! Enfin un produit qu'on peux trainer partout et qui fonctionne vraiment. Très bonne couvrance, en plus de m'en servir pour les cernes, je m'en sert pour les irruptions cutanés du visage.

January 09, 2017

The results were amazing, I've tried many treatments and this is by far one of the best! Love garnier products and this is yet another great product that doesn't disappoint!

September 12, 2016

AMAZING!!!click to roll, rub it in, done!! Use it as a base for your eyeshadow also! Erases dark circles in a snap!! Love it!! Who said looking younger is not possible?? Heck, not only do you not look drained and tired, but it truly makes your eyes look amazing!! Bye bye dark circles!!

September 07, 2016

Used it for 2 weeks.
    Some change
    Not much.
    This would be my back up product. Also best to catch it on sale so if you don't like it then no biggie.
    It went on smooth and dried quick, kinda left my skin feeling sticky. I hate when I can feel products on my face so it kinda bugged me