Garnier Belle Color Reviews
#10 in Hair Colour

March 09, 2020

Love It!

I bought this product for the first time as it was on sale and i thought id try it, i got the color 110, my hair was getting to be a darker brown when i did use this product, and it worked out really great! The color turned out nice and butterly blonde id say, My hair feels amazing!!!! The conditioner has made my hair feel very soft, and flowing, made it nott free, as i have naturally curly hair and some of the other hair dyes ive tried, after dying it, will leave my hair dry and full of notts. This one, made it beautiful. Thank you Garnier!

March 03, 2020

Hair colorant that made my hair colored vibrant

One star because: cheap
    Two stars because: doesn't dry the tips of my hair
    Three stars because: has many colors options
    Four stars because: the colored hair stays long lasting

February 04, 2020
    Halton, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I was quite nervous about using this as I've always used loreal but because it was in offer in asda I thought I would try it, very easy to apply, left it for 30 minutes, rinsed off and I was left with a gorgeous blonde hair colour that wasn't brassy, it was perfect. Would definitely buy again.

November 28, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Great long lasting results

I have been colouring my hair since I was 16 years old and majority of that time I have had my naturally dark blonde hair lightened at a salon but for the last 6-9 months I have been growing my hair so I have been dying my hair at home.
    I have used many brands but I have had the very best results with Garnier Belle Colour (112 Natural Light Summer Blonde) and this particular colour has extra lightening, so I am able to get a lighter blonde without damaging my hair with bleach.
    I like how easy it is to mix and use this colour kit, but I must say, I cannot stand the gloves included as I have small hands and I may as well have carrier bags on my hand. So I buy my own, I just get them online and am able to buy a pair for about £1-2 so it's well worth it. I have to retouch the roots every 6 weeks and because I use a purple shampoo/conditioner the blonde doesn't lose its brightness. The only downside is the smell but it doesn't last, as the conditioner included smells lovely.

July 04, 2019

Hair dye

I’ve use this brand of hair dye for a long time I find that it covers great, and as i get older it works great on covering the grey hairs as well. I have tried many shades and colours and have always like the turnout.

June 25, 2019

Pretty great!

I bought this at my local drugstore for around 7$ CAD. Over the past 4 months, I've had my hair bleached once, dyed three times, and the purple and green streaks have been lingering. I bought the black dye to cover it up.

The smell was pretty bad, it did make me feel sort of nauseous for a while, but that's possibly the only negative thing I can say about it. I have fairly thick hair just past my collar bone, and it perfectly covered all of it. (I had light brown hair before) but only left the dye in for around 15 minutes as I was in the shower, and it managed to cover perfectly and stay in, plus come off of the bathroom wall and floor.

The conditioner worked fine as long as you actually know how to apply it, and my hair is really soft and looks clean and shiny now, the only way I could see it leaving your hair dry is if you dye or bleach your hair frequently, and haven't gotten a deep condition done in a while.

It's definitely worth the price, and it's good color for what you get! Honestly, if you're getting a darker color especially for light hair, this will work out just fine

0.8/5

March 05, 2019

FYI I'm Blond Now-Not Black Blue Like the Box Promised

I've used Belle Color before & had no problems until now. The last 2 boxes turned my hair a light brown to well .. I'm now blond! Definitely not Black Blue as per the box or the color of the dye that came out of the bottle! Thinking of a possible lawsuit if I can't get a refund or my hairdresser can't fix it.

0.5/5

December 16, 2018

Waste of time and money

I have medium to dark brown hair and bought this (2 boxes to cover it all) to add some warmth to my hair colour and cover whites/grays. I followed all instructions, left it on for the recommended 30 mins to cover gray and still managed to keep ALL the white I had before! On top of that, I’ve now ended up with copper roots?!?! I have never had an issue with my hair going copper or red or anything else when dyed, and i haven’t dyed my hair in almost a year. I am so thoroughly disappointed by this. Garnier used to be a go to for me but never again. It may be cheap to buy ladies but that’s because it’s a cheap product!!

Now to go to work looking like an idiot and to spend more money on more dye.

June 10, 2018

Cheap price cheap results

I seen that this hair-dye was on sale, and I thought to try it. I box dye my hair black once a month, so I figured what’s the difference.

I usually buy “Nice & Easy” and after this will continue to do so.

The colouring itself is effective. But what really made this a disappointing buy for me is the quality of the accessories.

The gloves were super small and barely fit my hands, the conditioner supplied wasn’t even enough for one treatment after dying.

The chemicals themselves are super harsh and after putting into basically a whole bottle of conditioner on top of the small amount of deep conditioner they provide in the box, my hair still feels like straw !

It was also ridiculously messy, I am a pro at dying my hair, and because the mixture is sudsy like a soap rather than a cream like most, it kept flinging black hair dye all over my bathroom.

My advice, if you can afford it pay the extra $4-6 dollars and get the better stuff.

If you can’t, then the dye itself is effective, but the inconvenience for me far outweighs the perks.

April 23, 2018

Have bought many times

Garnier Bell Colour is the only hair dye I'll buy, it doesn't leave my hard brittle and dried out. The conditioner always makes my hair silky and smooth!