Garnier Belle Color Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 317 in Hair Colour

April 26, 2017

Great hair colour for a box brand! I have tried MANY blondes and a lot of them never turn out the colour on the box, but Garnier does. Definitely a great value for the price- it is one of the more inexpensive boxes yet works better than many of the most expensive and does not kill your hair.

April 23, 2017

Great product and color. It was the perfect shade. I used Medium Blonde.
    I will definitely purchase again and recommend to family and friends. Made my hair feel silky.

April 17, 2017

Comme j'ai le cuir chevelu sensible c la teinture idéale pour moi. Sans amoniaque elle ne me brûlé pas la tête. Je peux me faire une teinture sans avoir la tête qui chauffe ou qui puque a l'application de cette teinture

April 14, 2017

I've used Garnier Belle Color a couple of times in the past few years and have liked the results for the most part, tho I found the blonde shades I've tried tend to look brassy four or five weeks after application.

April 12, 2017

C'est la teinture que je préfère. J'ai les cheveux secs et cette teinture leur redonne de la douceur. Et surtout j'adore la couleur no 70 qui va parfaitement avec mon teint. Plusieurs personnes pensent que c'est ma couleur naturelle.

April 06, 2017

this is great hair colour. it is always on sale and I use it inbetween salon appointments. It covers grey well and makes your hair feel soft and silky.

March 27, 2017

Love this hair dye, it is always a great price and if it's on sale it's an even better deal. Great coverage and a decent range of colours. Also very happy with how it holds up to washing. I usually don't have to touch up the colour (Ash Blonde) until 4 -5 weeks after initial dye. My roots will start to show but it gives it an ombré effect which is very in. Would definitely suggest this if you need a budget hair dye with great results.

March 18, 2017

love love this it left my hair with many different tones my hair feels great and it was so inexpensive. This is on my love it list I haven't coloured my hair in about 10 years and now feel confident to do so regularly. used 110 for blondes

February 28, 2017

I like the color range Garnier provide.
    My favorite is plum/Burgundy and Garnier has a good variety in those.
    However, this hair color fade fast and hair is dry compare to Nutrisse which is my usual choice.

February 24, 2017

I used this product yesterday and I found it to be one of the worst at home hair dye kits I have ever purchased the Box said Ebony Brown and the picture shows a nice deep chocolate brown I ended up with a light brown and red Roots don't ask me how but it was not at all what I wanted and I need to go buy more hair dyed today because I feel like an idiot but I mean it's only like six or seven dollars a box so I guess you get what you pay for