Garnier Belle Color Reviews

Merveilleux

J ai les cheveux bruns foncés avec 30

1.3/5

September 25, 2017

it was a horri- Belle experience

First time I have ever used Garnier 65 Chestnut Brown. I followed the box but once applied the smell was so far. Even after rinsing it's all I can smell and it made me so nauseous. My whole apartment lingered with the smell causing my roommate to even leave.

August 28, 2017

Maybe not the best hair dye.

Something about my hair is that it always has a copperish undertone once I box dye it. This time was no different. I picked 59 medium brown and my sister earned me that it may be too dark, but that was my aim, have dark brown hair. My hair instead has a reddish tint too it. I do have color treated hair, but it's been over 4 months since the last time i dyed it. I also am one of those people who follow instructions to a T, yet no luck. I don't think this was for me.

August 26, 2017

Covers grey great.

I don't colour my hair often because I hate fussing with mixing and smell of most products but I found product very easy to use. It covers grey and the colour comes out as you expect it to. . Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.

June 10, 2017

I have used most brands of hair dye and thought Belle colour was pretty decent, especially for how affordable it is. The reds are especially pretty. Not too damaging either

May 29, 2017

I tried garnier belle color it was easy to apply, smelled wonderful, left my hair feeling nice and silky, lasted for quite a long time, the price was right also. the value of the product is wonderful also...

May 28, 2017

I use this in soft black. I find even with anti-dandruff shampoo the colour does not fade. Its very easy to use and the instructions are clear. Great buy.

May 26, 2017

I decided to color my hair getting rid of a few grey hairs. I have always liked Garnier Hair products.
    I chose the Belle Color. It's wonderful and easy to use. Directions are easy to understand .

I love the fact the it's not as harsh on my hair as others I've tried in the past. It left my natural curly hair very
    manageable and very soft. The conditioner supplied is great.

May 15, 2017

I've been using this hair color for quite a while its cheap but it leaves my hair softer than before I even color it. I've tried other dyes in the past that are much more expensive but nothing leaves my hair feeling as good as this one.

May 09, 2017

I first picked up Belle Color a few years ago because...well it was on sale at the time. I have used this brand and same colour ever since. I recently tried a much more expensive brand (because I got 3 boxes for free) and the more expensive brand sucked. Threw out the other 2 boxes and went back to what works. Lesson learned!
    I love the colour that the Belle Color gives me...and my hair feels so soft after!