3.9/5
Garnier Belle Color Reviews
#10 in Hair Colour

September 28, 2016

This is a permanent color, but I find it doesnt penetrate grey hair as effectively as other box colors. It all depends on the severity of your grey, whether you have more than 25% and how resistant it is (meaning wiry and more coarse). It is very affordable though. Usually $5 regular price at the grocery store. The box is smaller as well, so you might need 2 boxes as I did even though my hair is shoulder length and fine. The color result however is quite brilliant and rich. It is also very easy on the hair.

Tip:: On the developer bottle in the box (usually labeled with a number 2 meaning second step) it will either say 20V, 30V or 40V. The higher the number the stronger the developer and the higher the number the more inclined to cover strong resistant grey for a fuller coverage.

September 09, 2016

It worked ok. Wish it cleaned up easier. Seems to be a nusance while using. Very messy. It smells nice but be sure your fan is working well in your bathroom because the family may find it a strong smell.

August 30, 2016

This was an average hair colour. It was drippy while waiting for the recommended time but all in all it was ok. It had a fresh scent but did not cover all the gray areas.

August 30, 2016

My go to brand because it is usually on sale. Garnier has the colour choices.that suit me. I use it every six to eight weeks. It's easy, quick and effective! I always get compliments on my hair :)

2.8/5

July 19, 2016

Probably one of the cheapest "box dyes" you can purchase at a drug store and for good reason - the product is cheap.
    Firstly, all hair colours have a stronger scent but this odor is completely overwhelming. I get an instant headache as soon as I open the tubes.
    Secondly, I have long long hair so I normally need to buy two boxes. I only ultimately need one and a half, so I always have product left over. After fully covering all of my hair with even more dye than is needed, it STILL doesn't take. I have tried this dye a few times, because it is so cheap and I kept trying different colours hoping to get different results, I didn't. I have tried to even leave the product on for longer than recommend and it still didn't colour all of my hair effectively.
    The parts of my hair that DO take, always look good and vibrant so I guess that is a plus. It also isn't drying and doesn't FEEL to have done any damage to my hair (but I also take really good care of my hair and other than hair colour, use high-end products). Unfortunately, the vibrancy doesn't last. It fades within just a few shampoo's and I'm quickly left with dull, washed out hair.
    I recommend spending the extra amount and get a better hair colouring product or waiting for other products to go on sale.

June 22, 2016

I have used Garnier Color for more than 20 years. I have always received great results with this product. Stylist are always surprised how shiny & healthy my hair looks.

June 12, 2016

The best product for my hair. It protects from the dryness, covering all the grey and the price is the lowest. The choices of colors are very interesting. My hair is healthy and beautiful.

April 02, 2016

Good price and works great. Long lasting beautiful colour. Easy to apply and doesn't have a strong odor. Colour looks very natural. Would definitely recommend it.

1.3/5

January 24, 2016

Bought one box of brown, used it, and was left with orange roots. Purchased another box a few shades darker. It worked to cover my roots, but the colour was gone within a week. Not worth the time or money.

2.2/5