3.9/5
Garnier Belle Color Reviews
#10 in Hair Colour

2.0/5

December 10, 2015

Out of all of the hair dyes I have ever tried, this one is the worst. Not to be too harsh, but save your money! It is worth it to spend a little extra to buy the more expensive box dyes (if you use them). I have dyed my hair blonde many times before without any issues using other dyes. I decided to try this specific dye after seeing the cheaper price. My hair is naturally an ashy brown colour, and i was trying to get back to blonde once again. I purchased a darker ash blonde (instead of frying my hair by going directly to bleach),and a second box in a lighter colour. I ended up having to buy 3 different boxes of hair dye, a bleach creme hair colour remover, a box of brass reducer and eventually a dark brown. This is all because this dye seriously messed up my hair! The colour that resulted was not even close to the guidelines on the box, and my hair was all one natural colour. It ended up leaving my hair almost carrot orange and Simpson yellow. I was very disappointed. By opting for the cheaper dye, I ended up spending more in the long run and wasting my time.
    I do not recommend this product!!

2.8/5

July 17, 2015

it costs as much as other hair color i have tried before. when i applied it, it's only supposed to stay for 20 minutes before you rinse it out but i let it stay way longer just so it would cover 100% of grey/white hair. unfortunately, it still did not , probably 80%.

the thing i liked though, usually with other hair coloring products, even after 3-5 washes there's still dye coming out of your hair and i hate that it keeps staining my towel. but with garnier belle color, it did what it said. after applying it on your hair and rinsing it out until the water runs clear, that's it. you won't see any dyes coming out anymore even after 3-5 washes or more. and the conditioner, i love that it really makes my hair smooth.

i liked the product because it gave me the shade i wanted, probably just won't work very well on white hair as compared to other hair coloring products.

January 05, 2015

Only color I will use. Gives awsome coverage and lasts. Love it!

September 22, 2014

The blonde colours work quite well, but I didn't find that the darker colours lasted very long. I did find that it dries my hair out more than other brands of hair colouring, but I still think that it's quite good for the price.

3.2/5

September 03, 2014

Covers well, but leaves the hair dry in the long term. However the product is softer (for smell).

July 03, 2014

I tried Garnier Belle Color ColorEase Creme & I am literately sold on this hair color. I have purchased my hair colors from a beauty supply store for years because I could not find any products to cover my grey hair from colors out of a box. Garnier Belle Color ColorEase Creme in dark golden blonde did the trick for me and after 5 weeks I am still not seeing the grey I would normally see as it seems to hold the color and does not wash out quickly like various other brands I have tried. I highly recommend it for grey coverage! It is also a very inexpensive product. The price at Shoppers Drug Mart shows average of $10.00 but I normally see it for $5.99 or even $4.99 in the flyers on sale regularly. Thanks Garnier for such an awesome product!!

June 16, 2014

I love this product! My hair feels and looks amazing after using it. There range of colors is awesome as well!

June 15, 2014

I have more than 50% grey hair and I've tried lots of products trying to find one that would actually cover my grey for more than a few days! I was very surprised to find that this one, although very inexpensive, did the trick! It leaves my hair shiny, covers all my grey, and doesn't fade after just a few weeks. I leave it in for 45 minutes and it works.

June 14, 2014

J'aime bien la procédure simple pour l'application.

May 29, 2014

After a long year of hair trauma i did a quiz on the Garnier site that suggested this product for me, the next day i purchased it in dark brown mocha, i am very pleased with the results, the box says covers up to 100 percent of grey's but after many fails of grey coverage of previous coloring products this one was the best and covered 100 percent. Will definately touch up with this color.