Garnier Fructis Clean and Fresh Reviews

Ranked #812 out of 1144 in Shampoo

June 23, 2017

one of the BEST shampoos!

I LOVE garnier and their quality products!! They're always affordable and what they claim is true. This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair feel refreshed. I absolutely love it!

1.2/5

June 21, 2017

Garnier

Horrible product. I have now tried a few of the garnier products, and I have had the same results with all of them. Leaves my hair very oily. I have fine, blonde hair and this stuff just weighs it down. Feels greasy.

April 27, 2017

J'utilise seulement ce shampooing depuis que je l'ai découvert. Le peix est très resonnable et il lave super bien, de plus il sent très bon. L'odeur reste pendant 2 jours.

March 02, 2016

I always used this in my teenage years. It smells amazing, cleans really well and has different types for different needs. it is definitely a good brand

2.8/5

September 23, 2015

Gah!!! My head was sooooooo itchy!! The plus side.......I liked the smell, loved the foamy bubbles, couldn't stand the itch though.

July 15, 2015

I buy the 750 ml bottles of Shampoo and Conditioners. I love the several variety's for all hair types, leave my hair soft and manageable. I love the fruity smells the embrace me as I wash and treat my hair for daily needs. My favorite is the Full & Plush for Fuller thicker hair.

April 14, 2014

I found this product works wonders on my misbehaving hair! My hair goes from oily to limp to dry as it feels so I try my best to find a product that works. This one makes my hair soft, manageable and I love the light scent

November 21, 2012

a bought this because it rated tops in chatelaine this year. a little pricey but it is a two in one. i love it. i have fine hair so it works great for me.